A thread about rain and no other things

All natural product. Ergo - good for you.

1 Like

Yep, new phone getting me through the day

Yeah they have a pretty extensive menu, a bit like most US restaurants. But they must make all their profit out of pancakes, cause the ones we had would normally cost $20.

Can confirm though, the make the BEST chocolate milkshake I’ve ever had. Same taste as from 30 years ago.

Wouldn’t normally eat there but when is Preston…

1 Like

The chocolate malt is very good.

How long is appropriate to leave them out there?

1 Like

You got it! SWISS mountain malt, or something.

They also have another one that’s double chocolate. Should be illegal, had to go and sleep that one off.

I’m also more of a fan of the savoury crepe.
Mexican, I think, but it’s been a while.

Yep, Tabriz is one they have which is kind of bolognaise.

Again, the sauce tastes the same as 30 years ago!!! Actually quite good.

They’ll be fine.

The ‘IT’ with bananas and walnuts was good.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure pancake parlour is owned by Scientologist. The restaurants are probably just for money laundering or something dodgy like that.

I would trust a Scientologist before I would trust a FARKING Catholic Priest, so no idea what you point is.

Yeah but Catholics know pancakes. They have a whole day named after them. “And Jesus said, hey could you pass the maple over here bro”, or something. I don’t remember exactly

3 Likes

My point is the second sentence in my post.

Are you sure you’re not thinking of a pizza place?

2 Likes

BS.

You infer that Scientology is more dodgy and about more money laundering than others “religions”.

My point is that that at least they don’t have widespread activity of raping children.

did they slip you the wrong meds at the nursing home today old man? seriously, it was a light hearted quip about Scientology, not sure how on earth you got from that to raping children. ffs.

1 Like

A cousin of mine used to run golf courses in SE Asia, he unwittingly booked out a “management course”, run by a generically named American company, for hong kongese middle management types.

First page of the “course materials” = some generic management stuff.
Second page, and all the rest, was all scientology.
They are sneaky.

Maybe I am a Scientologist and maybe I am severely offended by your religious attack.

youre just picking a fight.

grow up.

1 Like