A thread about rain and no other things

Last time I checked, Rain is Weather, and until that changes, …

Hope all drought suffering areas get a massive fking deluge of beautiful drenching RAIN asap.

1 Like

nice rain

2 Likes

ha - @JohnRain gave this a like

3 Likes

Where’s all the storms? :frowning:

Pelting down where I live in North Ringwood and has been steady rain all morning.

Perfect amount falling in wantirna. Not too heavy, just constant. Smells fresh and clean.

Yeah, I love rain.

2 Likes

So does my daughter, loves it.

1 Like

Rain and storms in Summer make me happy. Gosh it’s nice.

Wise girl.

My son likes it (he wears shorts in winter, never gets cold) but my two daughters are less impressed, lol

1 Like

My son is the same, shorts in winter.

1 Like

I heard the rain this morning so raced out to Bunnings for some fertiliser and threw it around the lawn. Sure enough the rain lightened up, so there I was in a light drizzle watering the lawn with the hose looking like a massive doofus.

4 Likes

shorts in winter - an electrician’s curse

1 Like

Mid to high 30’s all week and then yesterday the wind come in from the NW bringing dust storms. Starting raining about 7pm last night and plenty of lightning strikes which set off a few grass fires. Most of the rain appears to be gone but plenty of local cricket called off today. Mid 20’s for most of next week which I love

It’s still raining softly - best type of rain. Probably not the best for Derby Day.

I’m quietly envious of you lot speaking about rain. We are in the worst drought I can remember in the Bega Valley. I wish and dream for rain…………………………….………

In Ringwood North too. Maybe I’ve run into you at the IGA sometime!

And yes, it’s still raining (all posts need to be about rain)

It’s stopped in Ringwood North-East finally… has crapped down most of the day though…

(aka Wonga Park)

I live very close to the IGA in a side st off Oban.

Still raining.

Jull Pde?

No, other side, near the primary school.