Adam Goodes Documentary

Oh hell yes you, you moron.

Timing. It is.

Disagree.
Too many people, particularly in the media, have been too loose in making ā€œall or nothingā€ statements throughout this debate.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good point actually. There have been people who have made all or nothing statements. Those people are wrong in my view.

Be interested to know your reasoning on this.

You can call me a moron if I say moronic things.

I can call you a racist when you say racist things.

Iā€™m glad you watched the film. Pleases me.
And you have been very articulate and measured since again pleasing me.

Why arenā€™t all the other aboriginal players being booed, then or now?

Genius.

1 Like

But what about those Logies that Ernie Dingo got nominated for? Everyone loves Ernie Dingo.

In conclusion, if people like Ernie Dingo then racism must not exist.

Case closed.

You are a dead set moron.

Barry Hall punches Essendon player in gut. Essendon fans boo. Not Racist.
Adam Goodes punches Essendon player in gut. Essendon fans boo. Racist.

Case closed.

Got it!

4 Likes

I donā€™t have time today.

Why are you wasting your valuable time on Blitz when you could be applying to Mensa?

2 Likes

This exactly!!

Nothing to waste time on.
Youā€™re a moron.
You think youā€™re helping, but you drive moderates away.
You are the opposite of what you think you are.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  you and everything about you.

Lol. And donā€™t believe everything you hear, moron.

1 Like

One hundred thousand other fans of opposing teams also boo Goodes for gut punch.

Yep, legit.

When a person stands up for their people who are subjugated and repressedā€¦ and calls out behaviour and inequality forced on them by the privileged. They become the target. It has happened for thousands of years.

Sections of the majority prefer the disempowered to be subservient.

We have a large group of indigenous players who are proud of who they are, but rarely do you get someone with the strength and character to highlight societal inequality of their people. Honestly how many people would be willing to put themselves in the shoes of Goodes, after the attacks he was receiving?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the collective willingness to play ā€˜stacks on the millā€™ so to speak that is hard to believe. Presumably the booers werenā€™t just children so Iā€™m going to guess that there were a substantial number of adults doing it. Grown men and women who may not have realised the impact of their actions early on but couldnā€™t ignore it as things progressed. Yet they kept doing it in spite of his obvious distress and repeated requests to desist from those around him. Thatā€™s hard to come to terms with.

1 Like

I know right.

Imagine someone had started throwing things ?

Wonder how much Goodes is making from this doco?

Getting a lot of airplay.