Adam Goodes Documentary

I’m asking if it was presented in the appropriate time and place.

I’m asking if it was Honest.

I can’t tell you if any of it was properly timelined and/or authentic.

Why are you worried about being labelled when you didn’t take part?

Why do you feel victimised by what happened to Goodes?

Timelines matter.
If you’re making a documentary and not propaganda.

I’m not.

I don’t.

Agreed. Give it a skip through and see if you can find what you need to know

1 Like

The one last night featured a clip of him early on in the piece saying he was fine with the booing.

So. I guess you’ll be changing your view then?

I for one would love to see an indigenous player celebrate a goal with a war dance tonight.

1 Like

See above.

I must have misread your opinion piece where you defend yourself thoroughly to me/society

Apologies.

Apology accepted.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re referring to, and I’m not going to go trawling through your 100 posts (out of a total of 700) in this thread.

You said you’d watch something that had footage of him saying he was ok with the booing. Last nights doco did. You said that any doco that did contain that was more balanced and not propaganda.

And yet now, faced with diametrically opposed facts to what you believed, you will still not change your view. To the shock of absolutely nobody.

Oh wow, personal attack, to the…what was it…surprise of absolutely nobody.

Here’s a tip.
Try talking to the topic instead of me.

Because I think you’re a sad sick fixated twerp.

1 Like

Wim, You can join me in applying to Mensa.

1 Like

Only insecure jerks apply to Mensa.

1 Like

What never happened?

What is so important about a person’s right to boo that makes it more important than another man’s state of mind and career? Mental health/career vs right to boo… seems a no-brainer.

Goodes copped a lot of verbal abuse as a kid on the sporting field. Through no fault of his own, verbal abuse, directly solely at him for being different, was a particular weak point for him. Yet, the right to sink the boots into him, was more important to many. Dont get it.

2 Likes

Yes, my apologies.
I misread you there.

Winmar quite possibly did say there was no abuse before that game.
It’s a reasonable point in the context of Goodes’ comments.

I thought you were saying after.
And I’ve read…some things in here suggesting Winmar wasn’t supported after making that stand which just isn’t true.

But that’s not what you were saying.
I was confused by your comment but I get it now.

1 Like

Drink

shrugs
Then stop it and keep us all sober.