Adam Goodes Documentary

Humans are a race… neanderthals were a different race…which the humans wiped out…that was racism.

As for your comments around murder and oppression.

There have been many wars throughout our history which were not race based…humans just like to blew with each other…I dont think we care what color they are.

1 Like

If only native Australians could have made this point to the people slaughtering them.
sigh And yes, I know this is lazy, or Jewish people on their way to the gas chamber.
‘Hey, we’re all the same, when you think about it. Perhaps not murder me because I’m Jewish, yeah? No? Oh. Was worth a try.’

Edit: Oh, and also, technically speciesism. Which is a made up word, and rightly so.

7 Likes

Ah Racism…

Stops with me.

When my head is going to be threatened to be knocked off for taking that stance, you have my back right Australia?

I like my health and dont want to waste it on a ■■■■■■■■, so you better have my back.

I am not justifying that calling indigenous people an ape is not racist. I’ll say it one more time in dot points to try and make myself clearer.

People are ignorant.

Calling indigenous people apes is racist. Education in a historical sense has helped me realise as to why it’s so offensive and why I myself personally have not used that term towards indigenous Australians. unfortunately, some ignorant people don’t know this and need to be educated themselves. When the West Coast FC came out and made a stand of why the term is so offensive was a great example of doing this.

Some people that have called goodesy an ape in the past have not INTENTIONALLY called him this in a racial and derogatory manner. I am Not justifying their actions were right or ok but rather a “banterish” sledge similar to what Barry hall and Fraser gehrig used to get due to their physical stature.

I personally have never come across a person whom has booed Adam goodes because he is aboriginal. I hope I never do. All people that have not liked Adam goodes or booed him was due to his on field antics.

2 Likes

Never come across a person who has admitted it, perhaps…

1 Like

The absolute best thing to come out of this whole thing is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what a racist flog Maguire is.

1 Like

I’ve seen both docos. Yes there are two. One that outlines how it played out in the media and the other one is written by Stan Grant and features Adam Goodes in it.

What becomes abundantly clear is that as soon as Adam stated he felt it was racially driven and he felt vilified it had to stop. The fact that people didn’t stop meant is was racially driven.

There was a clear line in the sand and people still booed and you could no longer say I am booing because i don’t like the way he plays.

5 Likes

I would boo that farkhead again, and again, and again. Attention seeking, poor me, sniping flog

5 Likes

And this is why people started to disrespect him even more. He hid behind the racist card to avoid accepting that people booed him because of his whining, ■■■■■■■■ sniping behaviours he did on the footy field. If it was racist then why weren’t other indigenous players booed as well?

1 Like

Then you have crossed the line. Simple.

If an Indigenous person says your action feel racist then you stop.
After 250 years of persecution and cruelty, if someone has the guts to stand up and say “What you are doing is racist” then we should all be mature enough to action that.

But not you, who has never met him, don’t know him and will never be Indigenous.

3 Likes

Then you are racist. Simple.

He did a bad job of hiding.

what a load of crap. So if I jumped on the footy field tomorrow, belted every bloke on the field and everyone in the opposition started to boo me and i turned around and said “they’re only booing me cos I’m a wog, if you keep booing me it’s racist” you would swallow that up would you?

7 Likes

No one has walked in his shoes and he hasn’t walked in anyone else’s, so one side’s assumptions doesn’t make the other sides assumptions right or wrong.

in one foul swoop you have revealed the level of intelligence we are dealing with.

They would be booing you because you just belted everyone of the filed.

FMD.

1 Like

What’s wrong with being racist, sexist and homophobic?

I’m all three and I have a great life!

3 Likes

I like Adam Goodes.

Australia is a racist country.

But we don’t like to be labeled as racist so we mask our vilification as something else.

3 Likes

He got booed

He played the race card

The race card trick didn’t work, so he threw his toys out of the cot

4 Likes

Hey Eddie, welcome to blitz

1 Like