AFL Feedback Thread

I think Hirdy had to do ballet or something as a kid for dodgy knees.
I’m sure if the age knew he’d get linked to Nancy Kerrigan or Tonya Harding or someone. Or was that ice skating. Anyway who cares.
■■■■ Carlton.

That's scary, glad he is okay.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-umpire-dean-margetts-in-midflight-medical-emergency-20160315-gnj4q4.html

That would have been a real pain in the guts.

The AFL need to shut the AFLPA up over the reduction in Free Agent years served. No AFL club will support it as they will see it as the money they put in outweighs the years of high quality football served.

As Brayshaw said (and I rarely agree with him):
“Unless the kid is a top 5 % elite junior like Dangerfield and Judd, it takes three to four years to get them playing to an acceptable AFL standard on a consistent basis which is alot of money. To lose them then after another 2 years is a joke as they aren’t getting value considering the time and effort invested. No AFL club will accept this without better compensation. If they dont budge on compensation or look to scrap it, every club will say no.”

The typical Barrett and Carey were all for less years served as Free Agents because it freed up more transactions and players getting money… but I liked how Brayshaw took the club president stand.

I like how footy was something to look forward to, not have it thrown in your face 24/7.

Yet you all continually draw and pay attention to it.

How many of you watched a game (excluding ours) so far this weekend? 99% of you?

How many of you watched a game (excluding ours) so far this weekend? 99% of you?

cool your jets mendoza, its international break.

Not one

There are other games?

All I see is wall to wall Essendon in the papers and Tv. We must be one of the favourites this year

I have watched a few, enjoyed some of them too.

Sorry, none.

I have watched all of them so far… so there :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t even watch ours

I had the cripple fight on in the background.

But generally the AFL and their media partners (slaves) have successfully restored many hours a week back to me.

People at work are so confused when I confess so little interest in the AFL despite being able to rant for hours about the Saga.

10 mins of LOLingwood.

People at work are so confused when I confess so little interest in the AFL despite being able to rant for hours about the Saga.

Ditto
I used to like talking footy on monday morning. Random would cruise by my work station for a chat
But since the saga - they’ve learned to avoid me

I’m the one with a sheet on the wall asking if people can tell the difference between melatonin and melanotan (LOL phone autocompletes those now).

Know what you’re talking about, or fark off.

I normally respond that I barrack for Essendon so I hate football.
Someone told me they go for Port, all I could say, “yuck, ■■■ David Kochq is a ■■■■■■■■.”

I watched one this weekend and it wasn’t even ours.