AFL Trade Radio

Cotton peaked berets, breathable mesh sneakers, period pants.

There it is.

Adelaides first rounder will become our two 2nd round picks, which will become the two blokes they want.

Adelaide / Carlton / WB / Essendon deal.

Hello Stringer

4 Likes

That sounds eminently doable. Will not happen then

Agreed. Craig Cameron has already said “pick 30” for Kennedy or “somewhere around there” - hi pick 25 and 30.

Gibbs deal being lodged now, so we should find out the exact picks involved pretty soon.

1 Like

Hopefully we get 16 then send it to dogs for stringer.
wins all round.

25+30 for 16 doesn’t sound too bad for Carlton. They essentially downgrade their pick by 9 and get Kennedy (assuming they can use pick 30 for him)

Or Kennedy + Lang as suggested by @Caliban in the Stringer thread.

Not sure they would even need to spend 30 on Lang. Probably keep that and ship a 3rd rounder for him…

Or Andrew McGrath, only played 21 games…loser

Why would the Blues want to help us?

Because it helps them as well

Silvagni has a clause in the deal that we have all traces of this video removed from the internet. Feels like too big a price for mine.

2 Likes

Trade for 16 and then keep it

For the LOLz

4 Likes

Blues will just give 16 to GWS and get something back off them for Lang.

Rather keep GWS happy as it’s where half their players come from than assist us

It doesn’t make any difference to us. It’s the Bulldogs that would end up with 16.

TR going to have cameras in the room where the deals get done tomorrow not bad

You have to laugh at modern footy media. “I believe this is the Gibbs deal,. no, wait, THIS is the Gibbs deal, its going through now. Theyre all here. Exact details unclear but its happening! Right now!”.

Turns out, as of right now, it seems there’s no formal Gibbs deal and nothing will go through until tomorrow.

6 Likes

I liked Matt Thompson reporting the deal was done and then reporting that the deal wasn’t done “despite earlier reports” that HE HIMSELF REPORTED

28 Likes

Lol.