AFL Trade Radio

All hype

If we really wanted Kennedy we would have got him to nominate us over the Blues easily since we are apparently lacking in inside mids

We obviously didn’t rate him.

I’d much prefer Saad myself, given the McGrath move to middle and obvious move we making to be more dynamic in midfield.

That Kennedy article is as much a nothing article as the one last night about clubs circling Devon Smith. He will end up at Carlton, just like Smith has (and Stringer and Saad will) ended up at the Dons.

2 Likes

Is Kennedy even good? Lot of hype for someone that hasn’t done much.

I remember he had a great debut against us

1 Like

who hasnt

18 Likes

Very true. It’s almost a sure thing for a hack player or team to have their best game of the dmseason against us

2 goals from dicey frees IIRC.

1 Like

Yep. Cheated out of a win we were that day

2 Likes

I suspect the Saad trade will be done with one of the 2018 2nd round pick - GC currently have too many 2nd round picks in 2017.

2 Likes

Justin Reid sounding like Crows are looking at Francis.

Yeah but not heavily focused. I think they are heavily trying to get Gibbs.

PA just confirmed their interest in Francis too but admitted it’ll be hard with him having 2 years left and EFC having other priorities.

They actually sounded very interested but understood that at this time we have other priorities so they will wait and see what happens a little later.

I’m really really struggling to let go of Francis.

Can’t help but keep thinking about the player he should become.

19 Likes

Port Adelaide said they’ll look at it but it’s unlikely.

Adelaide sounded interested, and now have the picks to get it done.

We’ll be asking for Melbourne’s future first round pick imo.

2 Likes

PA don’t have enough to trade but Crows now have 10 and 16.

I personally still want him to stay.

1 Like

I would be surprised if they don’t offer 10 & 16 for Gibbs. He made it sound that he is looking at using those picks on something rather than the draft when he was asked directly whether they would use them on the draft.

I don’t get why it’s so ■■■■■■ hard if he is contracted or not. I am pretty sure if someone offered a pick under 25 we would take it. I am now in the camp though that we keep Francis and go for broke.

franga and next years 2nd for 16, 16 for stringer (or we keep it and take it to the draft)

29 for saad

take 24 to the draft

2 Likes

Makes a lot of sense, if Franga wants to go.