ReplyAll
Radiolab
The Memory Palace
99% Invisible
Every Little Thing
Without Fail
Ephemeral

2 Likes

Brendan Schaub. the oddest one out amongst a crowd of odd balls.

Cheers @redbull - just listened to Footyology’s prelim finals review of last w/end’s games. Good to hear Finey’s voice/comments again. Excellent game review & great chemistry between RoCo & Finey.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoyed Finey’s rant on how the MCG was acting as if Richmond were hosting a home and away game on Friday.

3 Likes

And him dissing on the game commentators saying that they are “figuratively sheeting on the game”. Classic Finey. :joy:

1 Like

“That’s absolute BS, AFL”. Quality.

I thought RoCo’s rant at the print media (Herald Scum) perpetuating the Victorian vs non-Victorian granny rivalry support was better. He made a good point. I can’t see many Bomber fans supporting the Tigers over the Giants.

3 Likes

Yep both were quality rants. There is no way I would ever go for another Victorian team in a Grand Final. My view is to go against the Vic teams rather than for them. In my view switching support for a day is the equivalent of cheating on your partner.

1 Like

I did hope the Bulldogs would beat the Swans. Not that I did anything about it other than park the ■■■■ on the couch and watch it.

2 Likes

The only person who would have cheered loudly for the Swans that day is @Diggers & that’s because he is a bum.

2 Likes

We were outnumbered 10-1 + the maggots on the day.

Your love child, Frannnnnnnnnkkkkkklin, put in a stinker that day. The look on his face after the loss…:joy:

He got hurt within the first 5 minutes. It robbed the game of it’s best attraction. He still drew 2x defenders but he wasn’t moving well. Happens sometimes.

To those who follow the Tracey Holmes TIcket podcast, it seems to be under threat. She has tweeted asking for followers to subscribe to the podcast or to otherwise endorse.

1 Like

Link to subscribe perhaps BA? :thinking:

Not so easy . Need to get through apple podcasts app, then search for The Ticket. Someone on twitter could tweet her for an easier way to do it.

1 Like

Is this the one?

it can’t only be on crApple, surely?

Also through podbean app and google play