Andrew Gaff - RFA

His partner tossed in her job a few days ago which doesn’t mean much I know as people change jobs all the time

4 Likes

Nice

She is a school teacher.

I’d say that is unusual… particularly this time of the year…

The Eagles don’t think he will end up at Essendon - as told to me by WC board member

1 Like

Where do they think he will end up then?

I think he will stay…but last week’s events may change that…hard to say

I agree. I think he is most likely to stay.

If he leaves I would think we are in the top 2 options. With Melbourne.

Probably feels like he owes West Coast for getting around him and supporting him during that tough time.

So, in summary, he could stay or may go, but it’s hard to say either way. OK, well at least that clarifies the whole situation.

8 Likes

My understanding (pre brayshaw incident) was that he was staying. I have no clues as to whether that incident has changed his thinking. @Brasha seems to think it might have though and Brasha has had good mail in the past.

2 Likes

So pre incident, it was the old let the rumours run wild to increase the contract from WC trick

1 Like

But what do they think?
You asked the question, right?

Hawthorn.

WC Eagles day they’d be surprised if he comes to Essendon

In fairness, Hawthorn would have been surprised if Buddy went to Sydney. (GWS were even more surprised!)

1 Like

The Hawthorn trainer I talked to wasn’t.
I, however, thought it was so outlandish that I didn’t bother to mention it here.

They are probably still shocked that Chris Judd left.

Clearly a good outside mid, but I think we need a contested clearance mid like Shiel more.
Having said that, Gaff is a natural leader, so we will probably end up with him, adding to the 20 or so leaders we already have at the club.

I bet carlton were surprised he picked them lol

To be fair most of them were too of their face to notice at the time.

4 Likes