Andrew Gaff - RFA

what is he worth - if they match it?

Our first

We should destroy his young promising career like we’ve done Devon Smith’s.

Wonder if they would take next years first instead?

Reckon he is a big chance for The Brownlow.
Was 32 bucks a fortnight ago into 17’s.

1 Like

Massive upgrade on Zaha

1 Like

We’d do well to land the reigning Brownlow medalist from the reigning premiers when we finish 14th.

$80m over 25 years?

4 Likes

As good as Gaff is he is NOT a MASSIVE upgrade on zakka.

He is a better player. Before this year it was narrow. It slightly bigger. But you are being unfair on one of our most consistent mids the last 2 years.

9 Likes

Agreed and Zaka has improved his contested work significantly which doesn’t get enough credit on here. Gaff would be a good get though and we should certainly be having a crack.

He might not be a significant upgrade, but his kicking is super, he is younger, he is more durable (hasn’t played less than 20 games since his 1st season of 17) and anyway isn’t 2 Elite Outside Mids better than 1??

1 Like

As long as Carlscum don’t get him. I want them to suffer down the bottom of the ladder for eternity.

2 Likes

Likelihood of Gaffs club next year as I see it

50% west coast next year
40% Melbourne demons
5% essendon
5% other

1 Like

Melbourne brought in Lever and is still paying some of Watts salary. Surely they’d struggle to fit in Gaff?

Would depend on his girth, but I think the Dees would be up for it

I’d expect North and Saints to come hard, both have plenty in the coffers

Anyone going to St Kilda has already won a flag and is going for the dough.

Or is pretty ordinary.

2 Likes

Or their name is Jake Carlisle

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d suspect the demons supporters would be saying bombers got Saad, Stringer and Smith last year surely they don’t have the cap space???

Gaff is the kind of player they need.

Gaff is also a big demons fan.

If he leaves I’m very confident it would be there.

Yeah reckon Melbourne if Gaff leaves,Melbourne have been trying to get him for years.