Another Mass Shooting, (Just Another Day) in America

2 months between thread comments is surely a record

5 Likes

■■■■■■■ hell

McVeigh- 168 deaths, including 19 children
The Unabomber lower down the list and over a longer period
Columbine only 16 deaths.

Cue “our thoughts and prayers” from the police

Why the fck are civilians allowed access to military grade machine guns i will never understand

8 Likes

And a delayed Buffy episode.

Arseholes.

5 Likes

I see what you did there.

Hopefully the police find the bastard and shoot him dead

Must be terrfying for the residents living there that the gun man is in the lose and could turn up at another location and start shooting

Unverified reports of him being US military.

So he’s bloody trained gee whiz

Well done America, well done.

Buffy tragics not accorded any empathy (I also carry a grudge)

1 Like

They never learn how many mass shootings till the us goverment reliase that gun laws need to change.

I was 13 at that time. Was my first real exposure to “wtf is wrong with you america”

1 Like

Another unbelievable and shocking incident. My wife and I were talking about how we will likely avoid going to big malls and shopping centers this coming holiday season. There’s way too much anger in the US right now. Add that to the easy access to guns and it’s just a tinderbox.

4 Likes

Did you watch Bowling for Columbine ? There was a view that it was only preaching to the converted. NRA messaging got a better reception - guns don’t kill , people do!

The episode was about mind reading, but its (fake) climactic ending was 100% empathy.

2 Likes

When they were discussing motives and what not and bullying was mentioned, as a kid who was heavily bullied at time thoughts creep into your head. Especially when you just want it end and stop

1 Like

Another Earshot fan here.

3 Likes

Move back to Aus with the family my friend

1 Like