Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Beautiful. You can hear Tim Lane’s voice quivering as he realises we’re gonna win. ■■■■ Tim Lane.

8 Likes

north players gave him the ball for affirmative action.

1 Like

I just love the fact that Jake Stringer plays for our footy club.

That is all.

37 Likes

I haven’t been to BigFooty in 10 years. North supporters were one of the reasons why. They were nearly as triggered as Dawks supporters.

1 Like

Wow, that certainly tested the old ticker. Tippa was just wonderful and, in a rugged game at times, Mackenna was outstanding. This could just be a turning point…

That’s the Roos game done for another year. I can go back to completely not noticing them again.

#irrelevanttinrattlers

5 Likes

Out walking the dog, man, life is good right now

Bombers Yay!

3 Likes

They weren’t complaining for the 10 years when Lyndsey Thomas would get 6-7 of them a game.

14 Likes

Bet this bloke is pleased with his actions that upset the gods and caused Norf to lose.

5 Likes

I couldn’t hear the noise because my own noise drowned out everything around me.

3 Likes

My 2-year-old walked into his bedroom just now to grab a toy or book. He looks at the shelves, scans them, then picks up a plush Bombers footy, turns around and smiles.

He knows.

30 Likes

Getting to dislike him more and more. mainly for the stupid and unnecessary run up every time he kicks for goal.

1 Like

l have a lot of respect for him. He certainly can football.

12 Likes

That too.

Stringer’s set shot finger-in-the-air-walk-off with the ball still in transit reminded of Larry Bird’s final shot in the '88 3-point shootout.

2 Likes

The irony of that is just delicious

3 Likes

We do have an answer for him but unfortunately he is injured.

1 Like

This needs repeating. Cunnington is an utter piece of ■■■■.

7 Likes

I’ll overstep the mark and say he is showing a Hirdish like ability to will himself into the game to control it. It’s only his 3rd season.

8 Likes

Marty Gleeson is back. Such a smart player.

19 Likes