Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Both on song? JD over Brown.

As it stands right now, JD with one foot in the grave, Brown. I’d take Brown.

2 Likes

Get stuck in @Bomb_Doe

45 Likes

Just watched the replay. MrHeff watched the last 2 minutes, fist pumped the Tippa goal, said he hated norf, then went back to gardening.

11 Likes

Re my above post. Imagine saying a bloke who dicked you with 17 secs left wasn’t there when it mattered :smiley:

2 Likes

Reading Norths socials just highlights their pathectic little one way rivalry with us. If we didn’t have to play them I’d need help remembering that they still existed.

I reckon I’m in the minority, but I can’t stand North. I love beating them. They are dirty, cheap shotting diving ■■■■■■. Would be higher than Pies for me in terms of rivalry.

4 Likes

Hudson is bearable. I also didn’t know that prick Brayshaw was commentating as well, which made the win even better.

@bomb_doe looking to put Khartoum in rhys’ bed tonight.

3 Likes

Atley has played over 200 games now. That is a horrendous thing to do as an experienced player. Imagine how much we’d be flaming Hurley or someone similar for doing that. Anyway, I’m glad he’s a spud, it helped us win and I’m with many others here, my most hated clubs are Carlton, NM, Hawthorn, Melbourne & Collingwood.

1 Like

Rich and Compelling

4 Likes

Did they just do a play by play about how good the goal was, as if that’s a bad thing?

33 Likes

Gold Coast or Tassie bound surely.

Even Adelaide bring more fans to our home games.

4 Likes

Yep, absoulte bottom feeder club that offers precisely zero.

2 Likes

I think we would be a better side with Smith Heppell and Daniher in the team any day of the week.
They are key players for me.

I thought they were bagging it.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think he actually made the smart move of turning towards the boundary to give himself more space to snap at the ball and avoid a smother.

Interesting. If I was going to pick one player that would have made us better I would have said Ambrose.

I would have picked Bellchambers

I thought Clarke was fantastic yesterday. If he keeps that form up he can stay in as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

I’ve discovered a new post-victory ritual: read the oppo autopsy thread on BF and eat potato crisps. It might be placebo, but they taste extra salty. Delicious.

22 Likes