ANZAC Day build up and changes

No a better matchup for WHE or Stephensen - not sure who from today we could play on them effectively. They scored 7 goals between them & we don’t really have a defender that size unless we expect Goddard to play as an accountable defender. Saad, McGrath & Bags all give away about 10cm. Ambrose is still not ideal but he has speed. Dea is probably a better physical matchup but not sure on his fitness.

You win the Internet

Classic

4 Likes

Please tell me Jamie Elliot is no chance either

1 Like

Correct brand of car?

Not sure if I’d rather Joe kick the sealer from 60 or Stringer kick it from the boundary.

Actually maybe Green can seal it with a cheap one over the top that he bangs at their feral cheer squad as they get up to exit the G.

2 Likes

Lol.
You’d need to ask his FF coach.

1 Like

Both clubs coming off good wins. This promises to be a massive ANZAC days.

Saad and Smith are going to p*** themselves playing in front of that sized crowd. While Joey and Stringer will pump themselves up for the big occasion.

After today there is plenty for Essendon fans to be excited about. No doubt we have the tools to tear Collingwood apart. It is clear what are best starting structure is.

1 Like

No.

Gotta be Stewart

10 Likes

so doe can’t do everything it seems.

1 Like

Not so fast. I have just over 4 days to get a silver Holden ute to WOB.

6 Likes

Outs: The car, water, sobriety.
Ins: The Royal…

And to be fair, you wouldn’t really see the beer in the back off a Patrol.
Poetic license.

2 Likes

Hurley will probably take one of their mid sized forwards. Hartley to play on Cox/Reid I reckon

1 Like

CLEARLY Green being a carnt is the correct answer

Nah I drive a patrol

If anyone’s interested in following my journey over you can follow me on Instagram @ _stocko

5 Likes

8 Likes

Clear out the fkg nullarbor.

TRIGGERED

2 Likes

Rare Jason Ashby sighting

3 Likes