ANZAC Day Review thread

Imagine a post win WOB post, but with real swear words instead of little black squares.

4 Likes
5 Likes

He’s like a dreadlocked Rottweiler…

1 Like

This removed the original and left copycat page. Typical Facebook.

Greatest thing I’ve seen in a while.

4 Likes

Lol, cheers mate.

Fkn classic. He just says it so well, & with such conviction, you can’t help but feel it right down in your gut.

6 Likes

Bwahahaha, get a dog up ya!

2 Likes

Everything is better with more TIPPA.

5 Likes

That video is awesome. The way he grips the microphone and then launches in, the way the anger builds during the tirade and the pause before launching into “get a dog up ta”. Just priceless and sums up the feelings of most bomber fans.

Edit: I have watched it 10 times and cannot stop laughing.

9 Likes

There is a moment with 7 minutes to go in the 2nd. After hepp’s goal, we win the centre clearance thanks to an epic tackle by JD, Fanta marks just inside 50, hooker gets out the back into the square, Fanta sees him and wheels onto his left but misses him. They end up scrambling it out and down the other end where fassolo kicks it off the ground in front of Hurley who would be disappointed with his effort. Instead of being 26 up with 6 to play it’s 14 and they have there tails up and press the momentum into half time. You just have to wonder if we could have broken their spirit there in that moment and then snuck another one or two before half time. Can’t hang it on Fanta, he had a fantastic game but it’s worth pointing out because taking everyone one of those moments is how the crows beat us by 11 goals.

It’s coming for this group, it is just slightly out of reach at the moment but it is coming.

15 Likes

They could get through our midfield zone far too easily, a good team would (and adelaide did) kill us for it.

1 Like

I thought we were able to keep enough pressure on their last kick for most of the game.

But they are nowhere near as clean as Adelaide

Fanta should have kicked it with his right foot, even if it took him an additional few seconds to get it done.

Hurls had to dive towards that ball and punch it through.
He did it more than once throughout the game where he could have conceded the behind without penalty, but players are so freakin spooked by the new ruling, that they’re keeping almost everything in.

Collingwood Collingwood you’re all really dreadful and your girlfriends are all unfulfilled and alienated

2 Likes

Their last kick was shocking, but they could get from our 50 their arc way to easily.

Not working on either of those links for me.
Might be a work thing.
Anyway, here’s the youtube if anyone else is having the same issues.

5 Likes

its a fkg joke.

varcoe waltzed into their goal for a rushed behind and nothing happened.

got fkg hurley trying to do some exorcist bullshit trying to keep it in for fear of a free goal to them then fkg fasolo gets to kick hear his fkg face and no kicking in danger.

5 Likes

Another mirror of the above vid.

5 Likes

LOL, very good.

Hurley’s head: Forward or back?

12 Likes