ANZAC Day - tickets still available!

Yes!

5 seats together level 4 row D, behind the goals.

Not ANZAC Day, but I note I got three different prices for 16 Collingwood, 10 Richmond and 3 Fark Carlton. The order indicates highest to lowest price.

Got Q49 A1 for each, not much competition!

So where are the fvcking tickets? Is it Ticketmaster? I can’t find them.

Best result ever. Row A behind the goals.

Anyone having issues with tickets for round 1? Seems like 99% of the bays are greyed out.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ESSEN0517

All sorted. Was my mistake.

We ended up all getting seats together. Happy days!

Was level 4 half way up but at least we’re there.

Hope everyone else got what they wanted.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I’m an Flexi Home member and getting invalid barcode too.

1 Like

Did you type in your barcode or your member ID?

Barcode. It’s a bit picky I think. I can use it to look for tickets, but if I back out and then try again to see if a new section block is released, it will say the barcode is ‘invalid’ for a few minutes.

Thanks Wezza, I would never have found that. But what the hell? $35 to reserve a seat on the 4th level?

I got sidetracked and didn’t get on until 9.30 or. Ended up getting a seat, but when I went back to have a look at what was left 2 minutes later, I got the ‘allocation exhausted’ message. At least I got a ticket, but it looks like its all done - for members presale anyway.

Edit: don’t know for sure. could be the thing wezza mentioned.

Hey guys just wondering if someone else might have a spare members barcode to lend? Me and my father (a collingwood supporter) are wanting to make the trip down from queensland for the game so was hoping we could lock in some tickets today rather than wait for the uncertainty of trying wednesday.

Also its our first time watching footy at the MCG, is level 4 still okay to watch?

Thanks guys

You need to clear your cart Zimmer. Otherwise your allocation has been exhausted.

2 Likes

Beat me to it. That’s why it was taking a couple of minutes to work again, … you had to wait 'til the time to actually buy the one you put in your cart had run out.

Just hit the cart up the top right, and remove the ticket.

Thanks guys.

Jeez, I thought the HS article on EFC ticket pricing was probably a beat up, but they do look pretty steep.

Edit: won’t let me, or I can’t work out how to, clear my order history.

Wonder how many extra members the club got by making guest passes available?

I’ve generally had better success through GA anyway.

Simply can’t work out how to clear my cart.

When I hover over/click on the cart nothing happens. I go into order history and it doesn’t offer me an option to clear it.

Any help appreciated. Means I can’t get tickets to any other game at the moment.

So did anyone get extra tickets for non-members today? As in you didn’t use barcodes for every ticket.

Go to payment page, … (after the one where they ask you if you want to add MCG experience etc, “Extras”)

And hit “Remove”

Then hit the “OK”

And you should end up back here, …

And you’re ready to start again. (Yes, you have to go through from here, re select game, res elect Members, re enter barcode)

Everyone typed their Barcode into a Notepad doc so as to copy & paste from it already??

1 Like