ANZAC Day - tickets still available!

Pretty sure JB is extracting the urine.

Someone warn his mum to cover the carpet!

Oh, wrong JB.

Did you mean me??

Yes.

Sorry if you were being legit. Just seems thereā€™s a few ā– ā– ā– ā–  stirrers leading up to Anzac Day every year.

Nah I was 100% legit. Thereā€™s usually a thread here announcing the day they go on sale to members & then to public. Thereā€™s also usually a few people looking for or selling tics. Iā€™ve legit been on holidays so missed any news there may have been that it was a sellout.

Just to add, does anyone know if they have or will release the standing room tickets yet? Its usually closer to the game but again if they have sold out during the members pre-sale they may have sold them as well. Reading back it looks like selling extra tickets with 1 member barcode is back this year so that would explain a lot.

1 Like

looking for a GA ticket. Brother bought 3 but forgot/chose to not buy one for the girlfriend.

Big dog house and it looks like he will be lost in there for quite a while.

For just one ticket this year, you could save an idiotā€™s life (probably not very long, he farks up quite often)

1 Like

Tried to find info about standing room and restricted view, but they are not mentioned specifically. However, in previous years, theyā€™ve been released at the same time as any other tickets that become available through unused club, AFL or corporate allocations, and if thatā€™s the case again this year, it will be 9am on Thursday April 20 through Ticketek.

2 Likes

Thanks Miss K, coming down with the Family, so chasing 4 tickets, fingers crossed.

PS. New Blitz is hard to use.

2 Likes

just bumping this topic up in case there are Blitzers that still need tickets!

Managed to improve from L4 Row xxb75 or some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  (I think it was actually a hovering platform just behind the back of the Southern Stand) to Ponsford, L4, row A.

Freakin A!

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait.

I do and I canā€™t go. PM me.

Only 85k predicted. Iā€™m suprised

http://resale.ticketmaster.com.au/essendon-vs-collingwood-at-melbourne-cricket-ground-in-east-melbourne-tue-25-apr-2017-3-20-pm/Tickets/2046893?gclid=CKKNtfPqsdMCFdgDKgodwnQLMA&camefrom=ppcau-google&ef_id=WM5KfgAABJz9Ga9Z:20170420010132:s

Might have something to do with it.

Thereā€™s about 200 tickets there. Iā€™d be fkn suprised if it wasnā€™t over 90k this year

I reckon theyā€™ve got more, should someone buy all those $150 tickets.

Its fkn amazing that the resale page doesnā€™t cap what you can sell them at

Of course if you do that, itā€™s a crime.

just buy retrictedview