Apple's Latest

New Macbook twice as fast. Just a second Type C USB would be enough. No dice…

Still want a refresh of the 11 inch Air, I love mine, it’s just from 2011 and so ■■■■■■■ slow.

New Macbook twice as fast. Just a second Type C USB would be enough. No dice...

Still want a refresh of the 11 inch Air, I love mine, it’s just from 2011 and so ■■■■■■■ slow.

I get a bit depressed every time I use my 13" air. My phone haa more pixels

Brilliant story this. Victorian to boot!

Anyone got An iPhone SE?

Anyone got An iPhone SE?

I was going to get one as I was looking to buy my first iPhone a tad over a month ago, having had Android my whole life up until that point.

I actually ordered one from Apple and everything but cancelled it due to it taking between 2-3 weeks to ship!

I ended up getting an iPhone 6s Plus instead from Ozmobile (cheapest I could find for an outright purchase).

Apparently the SE is the same as 6s and 6s Plus except smaller, without as fast acting Touch ID and lower resolution.

Anyone got An iPhone SE?

I was going to get one as I was looking to buy my first iPhone a tad over a month ago, having had Android my whole life up until that point.

I actually ordered one from Apple and everything but cancelled it due to it taking between 2-3 weeks to ship!

I ended up getting an iPhone 6s Plus instead from Ozmobile (cheapest I could find for an outright purchase).

Apparently the SE is the same as 6s and 6s Plus except smaller, without as fast acting Touch ID and lower resolution.

hopefully by the time my current plan ends they give it an updated screen fingerprint scanner.

Don’t even bother with apple earphones. Bought some rha ma750i and holy ■■■■ man listening experience is off chops.

As a Apple person I will not be wearing one of these.

That’s one way of getting out the earwax.

Do you put the battery handle on or just do it manually?

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would’ve got jet black but they’re apparently on mega back-order.

P.S. That’s not Apple earbuds pictured, just in case anyone gullible is reading. They’re less than half that width and thickness (easier to lose!)

I very regularly charged and listened simultaneously over the past two months while travelling, so I’m not particularly impressed otherwise by the design decision.

It looks like a stuck electric toothbrush end

It looks like a stuck electric toothbrush end

oops I get it, Derrr

LOL hahaha

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

Ordered Jet Black 128 on the 7+ and I am getting mine in 4-6 weeks which I don’t mind because I got my 6s+ about 3 months ago…

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

Ordered Jet Black 128 on the 7+ and I am getting mine in 4-6 weeks which I don’t mind because I got my 6s+ about 3 months ago…

What are you doing with the old one? That’s super short between iPhones.

Don’t know yet.

It was my first ever iPhone so I got a 16GB as well so not sure what the interest in it will be.

Contemplating making it my work phone instead of the piece of junk I have now.

Don’t know yet.

It was my first ever iPhone so I got a 16GB as well so not sure what the interest in it will be.

Contemplating making it my work phone instead of the piece of junk I have now.

That’s fair. There would almost be an argument to suggest there would be more of market after the new iPhone 7 comes out once people are underwhelmed by the lack there of the features they want.

Never go 16gb.