Apple's Latest

As a Apple person I will not be wearing one of these.

That’s one way of getting out the earwax.

Do you put the battery handle on or just do it manually?

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would’ve got jet black but they’re apparently on mega back-order.

P.S. That’s not Apple earbuds pictured, just in case anyone gullible is reading. They’re less than half that width and thickness (easier to lose!)

I very regularly charged and listened simultaneously over the past two months while travelling, so I’m not particularly impressed otherwise by the design decision.

It looks like a stuck electric toothbrush end

It looks like a stuck electric toothbrush end

oops I get it, Derrr

LOL hahaha

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

Ordered Jet Black 128 on the 7+ and I am getting mine in 4-6 weeks which I don’t mind because I got my 6s+ about 3 months ago…

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

Ordered Jet Black 128 on the 7+ and I am getting mine in 4-6 weeks which I don’t mind because I got my 6s+ about 3 months ago…

What are you doing with the old one? That’s super short between iPhones.

Don’t know yet.

It was my first ever iPhone so I got a 16GB as well so not sure what the interest in it will be.

Contemplating making it my work phone instead of the piece of junk I have now.

Don’t know yet.

It was my first ever iPhone so I got a 16GB as well so not sure what the interest in it will be.

Contemplating making it my work phone instead of the piece of junk I have now.

That’s fair. There would almost be an argument to suggest there would be more of market after the new iPhone 7 comes out once people are underwhelmed by the lack there of the features they want.

Never go 16gb.

Never go 16gb.

Yeah.

We definately need a Robert Downey meme for this.

Won’t make that mistake twice even though Apple kind of forced my hand anyway by making the smallest 32GB now.

I remember you having a go at Ben for liking the Samsung note cause it was too big… Something something hipster jeans? Times they are a changing.

I remember you having a go at Ben for liking the Samsung note cause it was too big… Something something hipster jeans? Times they are a changing.

rolo got real pockets.

The Note didn’t have that camera. That’s the only reason I’m getting the Plus, wish I didn’t have to.

That had a 5.3 inch screen. I turned head on trains with that, now that’s not even a phablet.

Upgraded to the newest Apple TV (32gb) this evening.
Just hooked it up but very impressed so far.

The remote is a huge improvement, and I’m going to love using Siri.
Appears to work so well.

When connecting all the bits at the back, I thought WTF ?
Where is the Optical Audio Out ?..it’s gone !
No biggie, as you just make the audio connection from the TV to the Amp.
Just surprised me.Had me looking twice.

I still don’t have my iPhone

I still don't have my iPhone

How did you order it?