Apple's Latest

Never go 16gb.

Yeah.

We definately need a Robert Downey meme for this.

Won’t make that mistake twice even though Apple kind of forced my hand anyway by making the smallest 32GB now.

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

I remember you having a go at Ben for liking the Samsung note cause it was too big… Something something hipster jeans? Times they are a changing.

Pre-ordered the black 7+, would've got jet black but they're apparently on mega back-order.

I remember you having a go at Ben for liking the Samsung note cause it was too big… Something something hipster jeans? Times they are a changing.

rolo got real pockets.

The Note didn’t have that camera. That’s the only reason I’m getting the Plus, wish I didn’t have to.

That had a 5.3 inch screen. I turned head on trains with that, now that’s not even a phablet.

Upgraded to the newest Apple TV (32gb) this evening.
Just hooked it up but very impressed so far.

The remote is a huge improvement, and I’m going to love using Siri.
Appears to work so well.

When connecting all the bits at the back, I thought WTF ?
Where is the Optical Audio Out ?..it’s gone !
No biggie, as you just make the audio connection from the TV to the Amp.
Just surprised me.Had me looking twice.

I still don’t have my iPhone

I still don't have my iPhone

How did you order it?

Telstra

Hmmm

I hate the upgraded iOS on iPhone.

I keep swiping left to unlock and get the crappy notifications screen.
Don’t know why they’ve gone the ‘push home button to unlock’ route.

fingerprint unlock. safer than passcode. apparently*

Loving the new 7 and OS. Speeds are off the charts impressive. Just walked into the Bourke St store and picked up a black, 128g. Picked up a Pro 9.7 new off Gumtree for $900. Does a heap of good stuff

you can revert back to the old way

i never looked into it, was trying to fix something on a family members phone, just seemed a push for fringer print use though.

The more options you change away from default the more annoying it is to use new/other people’s phones. You’re better off adapting to Apple’s decisions, like them or not. And I don’t always like them.

Loving the new 7 and OS. Speeds are off the charts impressive. Just walked into the Bourke St store and picked up a black, 128g. Picked up a Pro 9.7 new off Gumtree for $900. Does a heap of good stuff

7 or 7 Plus?

7 Plus Black is what I’m waiting on :confused:

Also, much as I like my Apple TV, I recently put it in the spare room and don’t actually miss it. There’s a Netflix app on the smart TV, WWE Network is on the xbox and I can rent movies there too. The only reason I’d use the Apple TV is for the iTunes movies we’ve bought.

Also, much as I like my Apple TV, I recently put it in the spare room and don't actually miss it. There's a Netflix app on the smart TV, WWE Network is on the xbox and I can rent movies there too. The only reason I'd use the Apple TV is for the iTunes movies we've bought.

TV apps are good for straight streaming from internet, i’ve found, however if you’re streaming HD stuff it sucks. We’ve got a plex server at home with all our blu-rays on it really struggles to get the high bit-rate streamed to the apple tv then the roku 2. Looking at the newer stuff which has more memory and should work better for what the job is.

Nothing but issues using Netflix or Stan on our smart TV, but with apple TV is almost flawless.

Pity the remote is a piece of ■■■■.