Apple's Latest

Soon

If there is one over riding thing apple love, it’s money.
Lot’s of money.
Other peoples money.

1 Like

They’re a business. What do you expect?

Maybe slightly less naked greed.
No objection to making a profit.
But there is profit … and then there is what apple do

1 Like

The price is determined by what people are prepared to pay.

They look ■■■■ and no non phablet version is ■■■■

Updated both devices to iOS12 yesterday, plus the Apple TV.

Seems to have gone pretty seamlessly except they made a change to the virtual keyboard that’s annoying.

Can’t wait to get into those personalised emojis.

New version of OSX available next Tuesday our time. Mojave I think.

Cloud storage doesn’t necessarily suit everyone.

1 Like

I think you can save and use it all offline now

Anyone bought an iPhone outright from JB/similar retailer? Were you able to haggle it down much?

IIRC you can’t haggle apple products they set their prices very rigidly.

2 Likes

Cheers, I’ll walk in with as many jackets on as possible and try my best Dodoro impression.

Back to off-season sh-tposting

2 Likes

Your best chance of getting a discount on Apple products is buying a refurbished model

Word of advice… Don’t bother, they got no wriggle room. Only real opportunity is if they price match + offer discounts once price matching like Officeworks (think they price match and slap a 5% discount on top)

Or when ebay has a 10% off everything and a shop forgot to price jack.

1 Like

The problem with the Apple prices is that morons continue to mindlessly pay them regardless of price creep. Half my friends have their contracts expire every 2 years and just happily trot in and claim their free phone… Like… Really?

1 Like

A better you?

GET. ABSOLUTELY. ■■■■■■. YOU. ■■■■■.

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen a single good reason why anyone would want a smart watch.

2 Likes

I bought an iPhone X in June from JB, got about $120 off it, not sure how or why, possibly new model release which had just happened but I’m always of the belief that the answer to a question not asked is always no so go in & have a crack.

I just updated to the new IOS. I like the keyboard. In fact it seems a pretty good update all round so far on my 6s. What don’t you like about the keyboard?

The emoji key is to the left of the alpha-numeric key. I continually press the emoji one when I don’t want to. I’m sure there’s a way around it.