At the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlr8Am4zQ0

Looks like what happens when Apple has a baby with the NSA

Watched ā€œBleed for Thisā€ last night.

Great movie.

Miles Teller is amazing.

Saw LION yesterday, really enjoyed it. I got a little emotional, my female hormones have overtaken my male ones since having kids!

Heard good things about Moonlight.
Want to see it.

Saw LION yesterday, really enjoyed it. I got a little emotional, my female hormones have overtaken my male ones since having kids!

I tossed up between Lion and Jackie yesterday , chose Jackie, was OK if interested in part of the JFK story from her view. Movie just spans the time of the killing to the funereal.

Just watched ā€œDriveā€ (2011) starring Ryan Gosling and Bryan Cranston.
Wow, never heard of it before, but my son watches movie reviews religiously on YT and said we had to see it.
Glad we did.

Brutal in parts, but appropriate given the circumstances the characters find themselves in.
If you can handle some violenceā€¦watch it !

Just saw Hacksaw Ridge, wow.

Just saw Hacksaw Ridge, wow.

Hugo Weaving was AMAZING.

I tossed up between Lion and Jackie yesterday , chose Jackie, was OK if interested in part of the JFK story from her view. Movie just spans the time of the killing to the funereal.

I've got to kill a few hours in Warrnambool Monday. Lion might have to do it.

Actionā€¦Avengers: Infinity War.
Thanos is coming for you.

Matt Reeves new Batman director

I.e., another rehash of what everyone knows already.

I might actually have gone to see it if it had been about her whole life. She was a very interesting woman.

Saw Perfect Strangers today.

Very good movie.

Donā€™t see it with your Wife.

What?? Not any of them??

1 Like

Anyone Tropfest-ing?

Finally got around to watching Inferno and really enjoyed it

Hard to believe there are no other Tropfest/short film fans amongst all the movie thread posteratti.

Really surprising ā€¦

What?? Not any of them??

Not one you want to keep anyway

Watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople last night.

Was quirky, funny and the scenery was majestic. Enjoyed it.