At the movies

I am more hyped up about this one than any I can remember for a while.
Mad Max, maybe.

I am currently on Norfolk Island and on the way over I started to watch Baby Driver. I think I’m probably not it’s target demographic, but it lost me in the opening scene. I mean, if you’re trying to make a getaway after a bank robbery, is it really a good idea to drive a scarlet muscle car burning rubber at every opportunity? Ryan Gosling in Driver drove some Chevy that was the most common car on US roads.

So I cancelled and switched to Steve Coogan and Rob Bryden in Road Trip to Spain or whatever the real title is. They had me laughing out loud several times. A lot of fun but I was glad they only had a week. They ate some damn good food on the way.

1 Like

Remind your memory about Dunkirk

kthnx

watched Wind River yesterday and quite liked it. Renner does a great job.

1 Like

I missed it, unfortunately. I really wanted to see it on the big screen, but circumstances :frowning:

Carlton will offer him a role in no time

1 Like

The good reviews of Blade Runner are raising my expectations to an almost impossible standard.

haha enjoy it…didn’t think Hollywood made these films anymore!

I just saw Sasha Foxxx with her step sister on red tube again last night. One of those movies you can watch over and over and still get enjoyment from.

1 Like

chortled. so hard.

Convincing performances?

That she did.

Method acting at its finest.

l saw and wrote a review of their road trip to Italy, where they retraced a lot of Lord Byron’s steps. Brydon was painful to watch, with some of the poorest impersonations l have ever seen. Is that the same one you saw?

Spain and Italy are different countries…,and different movies.

Blade Runner is how good all movies should be made. No one should be trying to make movies any less good than it from now on. Man it was good.

Yes, it was. I didn’t think Rob Bryden’s impersonations were terrible, but some weren’t very good and Coogan was definitely better.

Stop it

1 Like

I think it’s actually a trilogy now. The Trip (through Northern England?) The trip to Italy now the trip to Spain. I enjoyed the first two, haven’t seen the most recent one.