At the movies

Is that the barber pole music again?

I’m gonna post this again, in case anyone missed it.

1 Like

Ahh,… Clint as cranky old fk again, … ripper.

Can’t get enough of that.

Watching back to the future in my underpants on the couch.
Gotta love a free Saturday morning

2 Likes

I’ve heard from several sources that Venom was no good but I just got shouted a night out at Gold Class and had a perfectly enjoyable time. It wasn’t the greatest movie but it was done pretty well with a few good laughs. Nowhere near as bad as say Green Lantern or Daredevil.

2 Likes

I read the spoilers thinking it was bolocks.
Damn you to hell

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Dustin Fletcher did the costumes.

Had a look at the 2018 Australian movie Swinging Safari about those halcyon days of the 80s.

What a load of ■■■■■■■ tripe. Directed by Stephan Elliott who directed the previous worst Australian film, Welcome to Woop Woop. He also directed Priscilla, which I haven’t seen.

Stars Guy Pearce, Asher Keddie, Kylie Minogue, Julian McMahon, Radha Mitchell, Jeremy Sims and Jack Thompson about three families in a court on the Gold Coast.

Perhaps give Priscilla a look, it’s good.

Should be in secret shame but I didn’t mind it either. Or clueless.

1 Like

Can’t imagine that will ever happen.

I wouldn’t even watch it if it were in French or Spanish…or even Greek.

You’d love clueless

Was that the Alicia Silverstone one about Valley Girls? If so…saw it yonks back.

1 Like

Why not? It’s an Aussie classic

I don’t understand how someone can have seen Welcome to Woop Woop and not Priscilla.

Did you watch it for a bet?

Maybe a bit late, but I watched Upgrade.

Best work Leigh Wannel has done since Saw.
Great Sci Fi.
Highly recommended.

Yes. It’s a modern day version of Jane Austen’s Emma.

Danny Elfmann is underrated.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I watched Inside Out on the plane recently. Had seen pretty much everything else they were showing.

We ■■■■ me if it wasn’t absolutely amazing. I’d seen nearly every animated (US) film of recent time thanks to the kids and I reckon this must be close to the best.

3 Likes