At the movies

Mission impossible should have stopped at 2.

Isnā€™t ghost protocol supposed to be iron man 3 levels of goodness

Thought this would be the best thread to post in, feel free to let me know if not.

Iā€™m trying to remember the name of a film, I believe itā€™s a comedy and a couple are having sex on the toilet, the man then flushes the toilet and the woman asks him to do it again, but he misunderstands and flushes the toilet again.

Does anybody recall this scene in any movie?

MI 2, sucked big time. They forgot to give it a plot. The first one was pretty good right up until the train climax, then it turned into a giant turkey. Ghost Protocol was fine and the latest was probably the best of the franchise.

Roma collects again at the Critics Choiceā€¦best film, best foreign film, best director, best cinematography.

Christian Bale best actor and best actor in a comedy.

Was it In-Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon?

Youā€™re thinking of Sleeping with the Enema

1 Like

It should have given how horrible that movie is, but thankfully it didnā€™t and we somehow got a bunch of great movies afterwards

2 Likes

Last bit was funny.

3min trailer? Youā€™ve got to be farking kidding me

Was MI2 the really ā– ā– ā– ā–  John Woo one set in Sydney?

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Looks like rubbish tbh.

2 Likes

They canā€™t all be Shane Black movies

Saw Glass tonight, had been waiting a long long time to see a proper sequel to unbreakable, then after seeing split was even more pumped

The film was very good( though quite different from the previous too) up until the ending. Fix up the final 15min and I would of given it a 9/10.

James McAvoy is amazing playing that character, itā€™s a joke he hasnā€™t been no,tied for any awards

1 Like

Id like to see now idi Amin Amin would fare this time around

1 Like

lelā€¦

ā€œYou wanna try hookin a brother up by the tiddies again, punkā€?

Feel sick every time I think about that scene