At the movies

The book remains my all-time fav music autobiography.

4 Likes

I like Joe Daniher.

2 Likes

Yeah? What do you like about him?

He likes that EFC ruined Joeā€™s body and that heā€™ll never play good footy again. Heā€™s a troll. And he barracks for Fark Carlton

How many goal Joe daniher kick

I reckon they shouldnā€™t be releasing that movie of the Norwegian death metal band thatā€™s meant to be coming out soon.

Lords of Chaos? Didnā€™t know it was based in a true story - anyway itā€™s had limited release around the country already. Think there were single viewing sessions at Village Cinemas on Friday.

You could if you gave it 10/10.

Iā€™ve been thinking about ratings a bit recently. And I reckon 10/10s should be reserved for movies youā€™ll go back and rewatch numerous times. No matter what part of the movie is on youā€™ll watch the rest.

3 Likes

As barnz says thatā€™s for the best movie of the year or even decade type films.

Worth a watch though captain jack

1 Like

l will be very interested in having a look at it.

1 Like

edit: and the actress is

1 Like

First time since 2008 the Best Picture went to the Best Picture (as voted by me)

4 Likes

The Dirt is my favourite book.

2 Likes

What movie and why?

lords of chaos.

because those fuckwits deserve as much attention as serial killers and pedo priests.

Does the film make them look good or something? I canā€™t imagine any scenario where these characters are painted as sympathetic.

I couldnā€™t care less about black metal musically, but it is an interesting (and messed up) story. Iā€™m amazed itā€™s taken this long for someone to make a movie about these events

Iā€™m not sure any of that is grounds for censorship. Banning anything is a tricky scenario, thatā€™s bigger than just the thing thatā€™s being censored.

Not that Iā€™m likely to I watch it anyway

1 Like

Deadwood movie is due out later this year. Cannardly wait for it.

1 Like