Australian Politics -- and YOU WILL LIKE IT

You’re right, my bad.

Qanon conspiracist best mate and pedophile protector mentor is definitely better

2 Likes

His only accomplishment that actually matters is becoming PM in the first place. And you’d be a farking dipshit to predict he won’t be Newscorpsed into another term. Australia has completed it’s LNP led journey to inward looking, selfish, greedy, wilfully ignorant, property obsessed nuffy island, and by the time they call the election our trips to Bali will be on and the economy will have the appearance of robustness. Pommy ruling class with an easy bought dunderclass = Modern Oz.

Of course I hope I’m just being hyperbolic and fundamentally wrong on this. I can’t tell anymore.

7 Likes

I would have said that once, not anymore, you seem to be quite correct in how you are interpreting things.

1 Like

Apparently, the date has passed for a December election, it now looks like March ( called after Australia Day) or May, connected to Parliamentary sitting days

First Australian PM to be publicly called a liar by another country’s President.

2 Likes

Only because it is true.

Factually correct.

1 Like
8 Likes

First PM to declare that it’s great that peaceful anti violence protesters wont be met with bullets.

1 Like

What @abracadraper said.

1 Like

Journo asks PM when he will release the climate change modelling
-Soon

• How soon is that?
    • Soon

Like asking logistics about the parcel delivery

8 Likes

So aussie journo finally quotes Morrison back to himself and basically replies ‘i never said that’.

1 Like

At least aceman replies.

2 Likes

#ScottyFromMarketing #ScottyFromPhotoOps is really a small man.

6 Likes

PM sighted in Altona with Tim Wilson at a Toyota hydrogen plant

This came out at the same time as the Macron text, every single news article completely glossed over it

2 Likes

It will only get MSM airtime here if it hits the headlines in the US.

So if Labor are elected can they release all these reports?

2 Likes

Birmingham used to be the moderate in the LNP Government, now he is the confrontational head kicker, while Dutton takes a lower profile.
I suppose that, as a Senator from a Liberal State, he is in no danger of being voted out.

Scotty busting a gut campaigning in marginals like Higgins.
The numbers must be really bad if there’s a need for him to spend even 1 hour in this electorate.

1 Like