Australian Politics -- and YOU WILL LIKE IT

Thanks?

BUT BUT wasnā€™t she hunted down and targeted cos DADDYā€™s stands on the pandemic bills, Thatā€™s what the media told us and her daddy also ran with, and the labour gestapo in here.

No doubt now the " she was attacked cos sheā€™s trans" will start to hide the fact she was breaking the law, but shhhh damn those right wing extremists :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

funny thing is, if she she said the same thing about andrews as she did dutton, sheā€™d be considered one of those right wing extremists.
itā€™s always funny wanting the most extreme people project onto others how they are themselves, again itā€™s like being on blitz, but in the real world :rofl:

For the record, the only edit of my post was to correct a spelling error - replaced ā€˜vanā€™ with ā€˜canā€™.
Which you could have checked out as the alternative to misrepresenting my post

1 Like

ha you did too, donno what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  i read this morning then cos it didnā€™t look like that, argh well, there ya go, I got that wrong.

Is it illegal to obliterate words on a sign that could have been illegally erected?

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

??? @AnnStBomber

1 Like

Emergency services are attending reports of a large disturbance where a person has reportedly been shot at Longford.

Tasmania Police released a statement on Saturday just before 7.45pm and it was understood at least one person had received minor injuries after a firearm was discharged.

Both police and ambulance officers were at the scene, but it was not clear how many people were involved.

Police said there was no threat to the wider community, but they were expected to remain at the scene for several hours.

More to come.

2 Likes

Does it involve a politician?

Good old jackson taylor.
Remember him ?

How can you be rational to this?

3 Likes

Definitely not rational, as failed to refer to the worst in Pakula as a fark Carlton supporter.

7 Likes

Rules out Guzz being the sender then.

Not exactly how I would put it, but everyone has their take I guess. I hope sheā€™s OK but I donā€™t care too much about any of this story. I have made 3 comments more than I actually care

Just watching insiders. Itā€™s a real shame how clicky all of these Canberra journalists are. Hardly any of them talk about or anaylaze policy. Itā€™s all about politics and how things look. No wonder we have such shallow and spineless politicians.

3 Likes

This was the first I heard, looks like a domestic shooting

Ah yes, a Jewish conspiracy that Jews should be against because itā€™s exactly the same as the Holocaust. It all makes perfect sense.

Iā€™m surpprised he didnā€™t give Pakula the ā€œJews killed Jesusā€ lineā€¦

Bat
ā– ā– ā– ā– 
Crazy
Scsry

1 Like

This is justā€¦heartbreaking.