Australian Politics -- From early August 2022

No, it will be in the bargain bin for $2

Canā€™t wait to see what chat gpt writes pretending to be scott.

1 Like

I donā€™t agree with all her politics but she knows how to get a headline. She is a publicity machine. I have admiration for her unquestionable conviction on her principles and beliefs.

1 Like

Agreed. Must be so great to convey your beliefs in a strip club.

Which week ? Often a moving feast, at times, day to day changes on beliefs.

@Bacchusfox her views on treaty, sovereignty and indigenous rightsā€¦.sheā€™s resolute on these thingsā€¦ā€¦.like I said I donā€™t agree with all her politics ā€¦ā€¦but gee she gets publicity and I admire her tenacity

1 Like

Was she responsible for the MSM publicity given to the incident?

If you put yourself out there and carry on then, yes, you make it your responsibility. If she walks away then nothing happens.

Does she have the right to defend herself if she is coping abuse? Most definitely. But if you do and you say some silly things, you must expect it to make the papers when you are high profile and coming off other high profile events.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Stan Grant gets accused by some for over reacting.

ā€œJust a mistakeā€

10 Likes

Race Commisioner pleads for race to not be the focus of The Voice debate because itā€™ll embolden racists!?

Umm, itā€™s literally, figuratively, morally , emotionally, rationally, entirely about race.

Absolutely bizarre stuff.

His comments need to be read in full and in context. there was much more to it, responding to Dutton and co running a racial discrimination line.

Mark McGowan standing down as Premier of WA ā€¦ā€¦presser in 10mā€¦ā€¦why Iā€™m not sure ?

Yuan will never know

Presser on now on ABC TV24.
26 years in State politics, preceded by 4 on local government.
Doesnā€™t want to do an 8th election, needs a rest.
Perhaps WCE could pick him up.

4 Likes

Ha ā€¦.perhaps PWC could pick him up

3 Likes

Too many members to worry about.

The Opposition have it easy.

Freo member isnā€™t he?