Australian Politics -- hold my slabs

4 Likes

Yah well. Annastacia must be thanking her lucky stars.

Trashes her tourism industry and the gets the feds to pay for half the airfare for tourists to come in.

1 Like

Stop using big words.

2 Likes

Yep

9 Likes

Yep and sadly taught the younger gals in my world a few tricks to keep them safe too. Shouldn’t have to.

6 Likes

As some Minister said, Gleeson is not a friend of the Government.
The current Solicitor General might be squirming.

The current Solicitor General should do his job — and Scummo should back him up. The reasons are all laid out in Gleeson’s article, and they are compelling. If Donaghue ran foul of Scummo and Porter so that he too had to resign, he’d have no problem returning to private practice with the support of MinterEllison.

Morrison won by four votes over Dutton in the spill. All those who have caused trouble all voted for him. Get rid of one and he’ll be out of a job.

Dutton couldn’t be any worse, right?

If I was Morrison, I would call for an inquiry into Porter, oh and those allegations we all had a Gentlemans agreement not to talk about for Bill Shorten, well there will be an inquiry into him too.

The police already did their investigation into the Shorten allegations, but Bill would no doubt be up for another.

1 Like

As for Cash and the allegations she made about Shorten’s relations with staffers, if there were any substance to her allegations, she could always name names under Parliamentary privilege or leak details to journalists.
Cash, who refused to participate in an inquiry into the leaking of an AFP raid on a Union, which could only have come from her office.
Then we have the forged documents of the Sydney Council cited by Angus Taylor, invrstigations came to nothing, once it was deemed that the forgery took place in NSW.
Was that the investigation in which the PM contacted the NSW Police Commissioner, a former neighbour and reported LNP candidate?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hearing interesting rumours about Andrews “fall”, see what comes of them

???
Is it coming from Uncle Rupert’s side of the journalistic divide?

1 Like

Like the wife’s car accident which was a pack of lies?

Put up or shut up

It’s that time again with #notallmen is trending.

1 Like

Huh ; what lies Big A ?

Just interested in what you have heard