Australian Politics, Mark II

They are borrowing stuff straight out of the Trump playbook.

1 Like

Fonts are religious?

2 Likes

Baptismal fonts are

4 Likes

■■■■■■ hell.

Must listen to the interview with Barnaby … posted above by @Heffsgirl … MUST LISTEN

2 Likes

Interesting that according to these images

• coalition voters are very similar to One Nation voters.
  • there’s actually not that many people against winding back tax breaks for investment properties.
1 Like
1 Like

This sounds dodgy as all fark.

I completely expect nothing to come of it.

2 Likes

Rapidly evolving story isn’t it. Well done to the independent journalists who have pursued this story - even with threats of legal action.

4 Likes

The fact the MSM are doing everything that can to avoid reporting on it, speaks volumes.

3 Likes

Yep. It’s a sign of things to come. MSM will be completely irrelevant in less than a generation.

1 Like

You do realise you may be an indirect beneficiary? One of the companies owning the properties selling the water invests in the Future Fund, as confirmed by a public servant. Yet Barnaby and Angus don’t know who owns what.
And, did ABARE ever do any work on this, as part of its mandate? A former ABARE Director is dumping all over it.
Angus Taylor must have been a shoe-in for preselection for Hume back in 2013 - loaned the NSW Liberal Party $105k

1 Like

Not sure if I’m more concerned about the possible rort, or the fact we have to buy water back off farmers to keep our precious environment alive.

2 Likes

It’s alright the water doesn’t really exists, so no farmers will be hurt. The water is only available (possibly) in a flood. Way to go Barnaby.

3 Likes

Fark me. Joyce is genuinely nuts. And a shocking liar. I want this to bring them down in the biggest flames possible.

5 Likes

Was he drunk?

May not be about anyone with fingers in the till as such, rather government construction of an arrangement which allowed overpricing and buy back which may not contribute anything to the Basin - value for money principle out the window.
The Senate Inquiry that Morrison refers to did not have all the information before it ( heavily redacted documents); the Feds refused to allow its public servants to appear before the SA Royal Commission.
And - when are the MSM going to draw the link between Morrison’s criticism of the ALP emission proposals - in part because the money would go offshore - and the money flowing to a Cayman Islands tax haven?

3 Likes

If you’re waiting for any Murfuch MSM to highlight, (lol, even report on) anything detrimental to the Libs, … you’ll be waiting until Hell freezes over, … which, just coincidentally, might just happen when Rupert finally get’s there.

2 Likes

I’m not sure our democracy is strong enough to pursue this to the end.