Australian Politics, Mark II

The last thing I want to see is that stupid smug look on Morrison’s face when he claims victory. The man is a filthy lying prick as are his running mates. Utterly unbelievable. Clearly Labor has to run a campaign next time based on fear and lies rather than policy because it is clear that the majority of ■■■■■■■ in this country have no ■■■■■■■ idea what is actually good for them and their families. I suppose one consolation is that all the rich ■■■■■ that live in all those beachside suburbs and voted against Labor, will be the first to lose their homes when rampant global warming causes sea levels to rise.

5 Likes

Morrison

train driving isnt really a glamourous job its open to everyone in major cities and a lot of country towns. allover the country …in fact they cant get enough train drivers in brisbane…

The irony? All thanks to unions.

6 Likes

Really? Are you REALLY telling us you worked as a train driver “24/7” as you said in an earlier post? That was literally unbelievable then, but even more defies credibility if you say you worked every hour of every day driving trains.

yep

1 Like

Considering I know Doctors that don’t earn near that for years and years than that’s amazing. Millions of Australian’s off the street are now rushing to sign up to be Train Drivers.

Run out of likes but so much this. Let the cronyism roll on…

Can’t see the broader population, especially Queensland voting for Wong, Albo probably the safer bet

there are conditions set down by the union which dictate hours worked hours off etc etc 11 hour shift 12 hours off… day fortnight throw in overtime on your days off and you can earn good money…

have to be taking the ■■■■ with the queensland chant haha

He actually still seems shocked.

yes but as i said its not for everyone…some dont like to be at work at weekends nights when your mates you can mis a lot of things if you have kids are away from your family friends for days at a time…you have to make a few sacrifices to get there…

So being a train driver is the answer to all our problems, shame there are literally no vaccines where I live but I guess all us regional folk move into Melbourne and apply and earn 100k within a few yeas yeah? Even tho on the website it says you need certificates in training and previous experience…

Let’s just hope the “Rapture” hits him & he disappears in a puff of smoke while he’s wailing in tongues at Hillsong Tomorrow morning, …

So when you said you worked “24/7” you didn’t really? And also you owe your success to the conditions set by the unions that you now eschew?

3 Likes

Too much overtime will also kill you.

Bombers and ScoMo. What a good result. Pretty happy with that.

7 Likes

There is so much salt in here I can cover about 10 buckets of chips

11 Likes

24/7 is in reference to working a blank roster where you have no idea of what time you work until finishing todays work…