These cool cats have them already.

Awwwww.
Look how excited he is.
Puppyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

2 Likes

Border Coallie?

6 Likes

Ah back when Barnaby making a fool out of himself was endearing

That Bolt article (sorry, should be clearer, I am referring to the one accompanied by that casually racist cartoon) really got to me. I have intense love for Australia and my heart will always belong to Melbourne. So, as a brown person, seeing that kind of bigotry just thrown around ■■■■■■ me off no end.

Ok, I will now retreat to the US politics thread. We are SO much better here in the US #sarcasm

5 Likes

So Barnaby has an “autobiography” out, explaining his deep depression etc etc.

Gee, that was quick. I’m not buying it, at all.

2 Likes

Who the F wants to buy or read that now.

He’s lost the plot. Tell that story later not now.

2 Likes

There will probably be a single big bulk buy from WA.

5 Likes

Next years IPA membership comes with a free book gifted to you!

2 Likes

A book gets written almost overnight, by someone who has claimed to be very recently been suffering deep depression, become a father again, and continues a political career at taxpayers’ expense. Righto then…

3 Likes

Scott Morrison just took a dump in his hand and Barnaby Joyce is applauding. And, that about sums up Australian politics today, folks.

5 Likes

It’ll be in the remainder bins at 50c by Easter.

2 Likes

When will people stop talking about Barnaby’s private life???

2 Likes

The WA woman has come out swinging at the handling of her harassment claims.

When he does.

7 Likes

Speaking of the nats,

When will farmers stop voting for them? They do zero to help farmers.

3 Likes

When will people stop falling for the narrative that farmers are salt of the earth types without whom we’d all be farked as a society?

Screw those guys.

1 Like

1 Like

With all respect dingus my good man, having spent the last 5 years living in broad acre cropping regions of Australia, one part where the one electorate grew 1/3rd of the nations barley, wheat, mungbean and sorghum. They are more important to food security than a lot of the nation gives them credit for.

Where they are their own worst enemies though is they vote in polticions who sell their land right out from underneath them, and knowing allow for the poisoning of the aquifers that sustain their businesses.

1 Like

There’s also the planes they buy. And the overcapitalisation on agricultural infrastructure on tenuous landholdings.

I know not all farmers are millionaires, but honestly, how much do they chip in when times are good?

1 Like