Bachar Houli

Really!?! Damn, you’re right I got that one way wrong.

Of course Houli winning would have been a terrific result. And just. But Dusty being the only player to get the " triple" is now newsworthy.

Knights should cop it too.

Did he win player of the finals series aswell?

Brownlow, Norm Smith and premiership.

Houli robbed of the Norm Smith. This is a guy Matty Knights said wouldn’t make it.

Add Houli to the long list of things M Knights got wrong.

The upside down phone is still best.

4 Likes

That image summed up his tenure perfectly.

3 Likes

An aside - I recently saw a very short clip where Whoosha did the same thing.

he walked out on us after the new coach tried to convince him to stay.

Yep, ■■■■ him. Deserves everything he gets…or doesn’t…you know what I mean!

I thought he was in the two’s for a season and requested a trade…

knights ■■■■■■ his essendon career so hard, not even james could convince him to stay.

2 Likes

yeah, oh the irony.

an ex richmond player coaching us doesnt play him.

so he requests a trade, ends up at richmond and is arguably BOG in their first flag in 37 years.
Meanwhile…well we go through 4 years of abomination.

I reckon Matthew Knights practices voodoo. Lets hope the ■■■■■■ lifts the curse now the ■■■■■ have won a grand final.

Mum in ICU with covid. Tough for one of the nice guys

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for a good outcome.

5 Likes

Richmond star Bachar Houli’s mother has been stricken with COVID-19 and is in intensive care.

Houli, who has remained in Melbourne while the Tigers are on the road, chose to reveal his mother’s illness as a way of urging the public to take coronavirus seriously and get tested.

Houli said he was addressing his message “more specifically to the Muslim community”.

Bachar Houli's mother, Yamama, watches him play his debut game from the stands in 2007.

Bachar Houli’s mother, Yamama, watches him play his debut game from the stands in 2007.CREDIT:PAT SCALA

“I thought I’d share a very quick message and a reminder for myself and everyone out there, and more specifically to the Muslim community out there,” he said on Instagram.

Houli’s family, including his mother Yamama, live in Truganina in Melbourne’s west, where there has been a cluster of 113 coronavirus cases at Al Tacwa College.

"I want to share a personal experience with the current situation that we’re all facing out with this COVID-19.

"My family has been affected by COVID-19, and it’s been tough. It’s been a tough time. When you’re restricted and you’re isolated, it’s very touching.

"More specifically, my mother’s been affected. A lot. She’s currently in ICU undergoing some heavy treatment … The team in the ICU is taking care of her. Her current state is a mixed one … God knows best her situation

1 Like

Any news on Bachar?

Will be starting on a half back flank on Friday night.

1 Like