BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

I reckon we should have a punishment for slow pickers. If they don’t pick within two hours they get allocated a pick from a designated ‘Spud List’ and have to keep them for the entire season on their 30 squad. No delisting. No LTI. Just a ‘cop it hard’ punishment.

To discourage even contemplation of taking the player hit we start with the worst and work back up. So the list would obviously be as follows:

1/ Zac Dawson - may God have mercy on your (fantasy footy) soul
2/ Ryan Schoenmakers
3/ Liam Jones
4/ Steven Morris
5/ Levi Casboult
6/ Dylan Grimes
etc

Apologies for any oversights. Nominations are welcome…

1 Like

Might not be enough of a punishment for some…

Don't click here

(IIRC I think I convinced Bix to take him)

4 Likes

I’m here, 2 minutes.

He was better than the previous three spuds

2 Likes

How Levi end up on my list in 2016. Was he redrafted or traded for?

Hey what about Dalgliesh’s goal in the NAB cup that year! My excuse was drafting whilst on boys trip to Adelaide.

No5 Messaged but its quite late, sorry for the delays, I will try and keep on top of it, but its hard to whip the old abacus out in conferences.

at pick 150, its almost a dart throw tbh. It was a good goal, and adelaide is a terrifying place.

2 Likes

Stoops texted and will be 10min or so.

Excellent pick there, Mr Stoops.

1 Like

Another bf I had my eye on bights the dust.

I’ve sent 2 players to RB to pick on my behalf (so you can start before I get up)

2 Likes

Everyone is in bed and I’m only two picks away. Wake up.

2 Likes

Jack Graham was the one kid I had seriously been considering, so well done @Stoops. I am no longer hoping he becomes this year’s Josh Dunkley. Once Richmond get off to their horrible start Dimma (or his replacement) should have no option but to play the kids of which Graham will be a clear beneficiary.

Just leaving for Sydney on a plane. If @DonToDeath takes his pick in that time I’ll take @wezza’s when I land (or he might beat me to it!).

1 Like

Pick taken and have texted red

I have taken Wezza’s pick and PMed @Eggs.

1 Like

Pick made - @smooth is up.

I’ve gone with Josh Cowan. There are very few centres available, and he seems at least some chance of getting a game having played Geelong’s last 9 games of 2016 (including finals). He’s also played both their pre-season games. I don’t think there are any best 22 centres left, and even the fringe Cs will be gone by my next pick.

damn it Wezza

Have tweeted and texted @smooth