BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

If you blokes followed my lead, you’d have two flags too :wink:

Should we be nominating LTI’s now, or after final lists?

Same here red.

@saladin : can I get a ruling on whether Lachie Whitfield is LTI-eligible or not? He’s suspended for the first eight rounds.

My view is no. Much the same as a player getting 8 weeks for hitting someone. Last year we made a special case given the suspensions were year long.

Happy for Sal to make the final call though.

Fair enough. I know we haven’t allowed it for club-imposed suspensions but not sure if we had for AFL-imposed. I thought perhaps the only case was the Essendon 12? Anyway, sal can make a call, likely to be no, but not really fussed either way.

Same here red.

@saladin : can I get a ruling on whether Lachie Whitfield is LTI-eligible or not? He’s suspended for the first eight rounds.

My view is no. Much the same as a player getting 8 weeks for hitting someone. Last year we made a special case given the suspensions were year long.

Happy for Sal to make the final call though.

Same here red.

Same

I'm not sure I'm following red

Unless you’re going down the youth policy I am not expecting a PM!

Means he’s got no old blokes for ya to trade for

I’m not sure I’m following red

Welcome Ivan, inall honesty, thank FK pazza has gone, can't believe he lasted as long as he did as he really had zero idea. That's not harsh, that's honesty

I’ve been slack. I’m gonna start pming people tonight

If only I had 30 somethings!

Thanks wob

Welcome Ivan, inall honesty, thank FK pazza has gone, can’t believe he lasted as long as he did as he really had zero idea. That’s not harsh, that’s honesty

I’ve been slack. I’m gonna start pming people tonight

Same

Same here.

Same also.

Same as was before

Confirm, the same one you send me love letters to RB X

My first pick will not require too much deliberation, unless anyone is planing on delisting Aaron Hall....

My second pick (@20) may. It is not so much the delisted I’m concerned about, more the non listed players from last year and whether there might be any second or third year players that have snuck under the radar and had big preseasons.

Even if I could get a list of the FA pool at the end of last season that would be useful

I will send you something tomorrow.

On that point can everyone confirm their email addresses are the same as last year.

My first pick will not require too much deliberation, unless anyone is planing on delisting Aaron Hall…

My second pick (@20) may. It is not so much the delisted I’m concerned about, more the non listed players from last year and whether there might be any second or third year players that have snuck under the radar and had big preseasons.

Even if I could get a list of the FA pool at the end of last season that would be useful

This may not be possible, or popular, but what do people think about brining the trimming deadline forward to Saturday night so (if possible) the spread sheet could get sent round on Sunday. Ain't no way I can give that sheet my undivided attention until after the kids are in bed on Monday night which will kinda of slow the whole draft down.

Just a thought.

I see where you’re coming from, but the idea of having the Sunday night deadline is so that each team has played two Ansett Cup games before you have to make a call on your keepers. The first day of the draft is almost exclusively first year draftees, so you can normally do enough research to cover that before the delistees come in.

(That said, I’ll probably be able to make a call by Saturday night or at least Sunday morning, so if everyone else is OK with it, I’d be prepared to go early and get the draft going.)