Ben Cousins Goes Ape (again)

Legalising drugs is fine, afterall you can buy opiods at the chemist

For a decent dose you need a script.

Or a surf on Tor…

I was up a tree not to long ago, it was to escape from wild bore. Didn't even puff on a joint. ■■■■ happens.

I know how you would have felt.

There are a lot of wild bores around BB.

I once climbed a tree and smoked a joint.

It was a nice day.

I swallowed a ‘california sunshine’ and climbed a tree.
Watched an AC/DC concert from that tree.

It was a nice day.

We should so hang out one day.

It was a nice day.

Did you frequent the S©umbry festival?

Legalising drugs is fine, afterall you can buy opiods at the chemist, legalisation of Ice would be farked though. People go balistic on that ■■■■.

The way I see it, if you had your choice of all recreational drugs to purchase legally, far less people are gonna waste their time on a gutter drug like Ice.

As mentioned earlier, if pure MDMA is available, then most are gonna use that. The fact that it is hard to come by now, and even harder to get decent stuff, is why Ice took off in the first place.

Don’t know about that.

The single serotonin release from ice is nearly unparalleled in the drug world at the moment.

Also, some like the control factor (coke user types).

Legalising drugs is fine, afterall you can buy opiods at the chemist, legalisation of Ice would be farked though. People go balistic on that ■■■■.

The way I see it, if you had your choice of all recreational drugs to purchase legally, far less people are gonna waste their time on a gutter drug like Ice.

As mentioned earlier, if pure MDMA is available, then most are gonna use that. The fact that it is hard to come by now, and even harder to get decent stuff, is why Ice took off in the first place.

Don’t know about that.

The single serotonin release from ice is nearly unparalleled in the drug world at the moment.

The comedown is unparalleled too though.

I’m not saying nobody would touch it, hell many are already in too deep with it, but if you put Ecstacy, Cocaine and Ice on the table and ask people to choose…

How many are picking Ice, really?

It was a nice day.

I went to one of them.
The AC/Dc from the tree was at the music bowl though.

It was a nice day.

I went to one of them.
The AC/Dc from the tree was at the music bowl though.

Ha, I climbed a light tower at that one, was my first concert at 13yo so the drug was ACDC

Don’t know about that.

I’m not saying nobody would touch it, hell many are already in too deep with it, but if you put Ecstacy, Cocaine and Ice on the table and ask people to choose…

That’s a really hard question to ask unless you have enough quantitative evidence from people that have tried them all.

Or a surf on Tor…

You don’t know what you’re going to get. Or if customs has passed on info to the fuzz

After hearing the story of the guy at work’s sister and what she was able to get on Silk Road; anything is possible

Didn’t that get shut down

Don’t know about that.

That’s a really hard question to ask unless you have enough quantitative evidence from people that have tried them all.

This should be a poll

Didn't that get shut down

Which version lol?
Idk about now but they were up to version 5.0 or something like that last I heard

I thought the nerd ordering hits on people from cafe went down for a spell.

I thought the nerd ordering hits on people from cafe went down for a spell.

He did but so far as I can tell the site still exists (though not sure if functioning)

Don’t know about that.

MDMA for me, no question.

Or a surf on Tor…

You don’t know what you’re going to get. Or if customs has passed on info to the fuzz

No, I’m talking about how to extract the right amount of opiods from legit chemist stuff.

Didn't that get shut down

LOL. Plz. Cut of the head, two more appear.