Ben Roberts-Smith Laptop Repair Service

4 Likes

This chic cleans your laptop to make it all shiney & new I guess…washing-laptop-gif-3 - RVCJ Media
She loves her job.

I don’t find him threatening or offensive.

Not one tiny bit.

Unit

I saw his uniform proudly displayed at the Canberra war memorial a few years back. The size of it was formidable to say the least. I can only imagine what an intimidating sight he would be in it.

I wonder if it’s still on display or been discreetly ‘removed for cleaning’?

Definitely not loose though.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Wear the defendants down with legal bills to force a win
Think ABC and commercial media funding for the McL Defence, similar for BRS.
Much harder for the Dutton defendant, legal costs of around $150k for HC challenge was crowd funded.

1 Like
1 Like

imagine working at ch7 and losing your job to cut costs to fund this farce

4 Likes

This is way more interesting than that “other” defamation trial! The stakes so are huge. I have no idea which way it’s going to go. Super interesting tho

Way more entertaining than most material Channel 7 produces.

2 Likes

My sole experience as a juror gave me absolutely no faith in the jury system. Was no different to schoolyard bullying tactics with individuals just using snide comments to try get their way. I’d say 9/12 jurors gave no ■■■■■ about the evidence and made their minds up the moment the charges were read.

2 Likes

No Jury in this case though, the Judge makes the decision.

Friend who worked in the criminal court system said jurors mostly got it right. There was one case she was amazed at the verdict. Outside the court, around the corner, she saw a juror hugging the acquitted.

He’s done some heinous sht* allegedly but he’s not actually on trial. He’s bought them against the media, it’s just in the process he’s had his entire life put on display.

This should be taking place in The Hague and he should be blindfolded and led away afterwards.

But he’s just gonna get a job as Kerry Stokes driver and minder. Cnt of the highest order*.

*both of them.

2 Likes

If and when he gets charged, he has set the scene for arguing contaminating the evidence against him, can’t get a fair trial because of all the adverse publicity from his defamation case.

2 Likes

That’s it - it looked pretty deliberate.

He’s lost about 10 years off his appearance so I suppose that’s something.