Ben Rutten - Back to the grindstone (Part 1)

They can’t all be superstars - as Rutten said - sometimes it’s those that play their role that have the impact :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Jobe be like, “they invited you”

19 Likes

I’m just loving all of this but…
Can you also ask them to put Nick Bryan’s and Cain McBride’s heads back in the photo.

1 Like

loving Ben McNeice getting the call up

2 Likes

DALLAS

3 Likes

Used to like the band. Actually beat the band on twitter to that name somehow :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Sussing out your page now and I notice you and GENERAL JON have been exchanging tweets… :thinking:

1 Like

He couldn’t resist a pun about a crane…!

Kidding. Kidding. Most of my twitter is football arguments, royal arguments. Sprinkled with MAFS and Real Housewives.

Pretty horrific now that I think about it :joy:

Fantastic by the club.

If this was Rutten’s idea I think he’s on the right track.

My favorite bit was seeing Fletch masterfully handling two beers.

12 Likes

The whole thing made me want a beer

4 Likes

YIKES

3 Likes

100%.

I like how he isn’t harping on about past success of the club but focusing on the history that built us to get that success.

4 Likes

Good to see The Big Fish involved. Loved him!

23 Likes

Looks like Sheeds has just had a day out from the retirement home

Sheedy: Look at what i made in pottery class today
Man in Yellow: Ok sheeds, time to take you home

19 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen in many years. Embracing our past, involving so many fab players of the past - can only add to current players’ awareness of their opportunities in playing for our famous beautiful once-great and successful club. The coach is a beauty. He understands why we love the mighty bombers. I think success is on the horizon. Hold on bomber fans!

13 Likes

Bass player used to play in my old band.

Hes a ■■■■

1 Like

I’m glad I kept the twitter handle and didn’t swap with them then (I was asked) :joy:

Lead singer is a great bloke :slight_smile:

1 Like

…now I feel bad. Ah well. I’ll move on lol.

1 Like

Ricky Dyson :laughing:

As a kid that grew up wearing number 2 on my jumper, with Mark Mercuri as my favourite player… I just thought all other no. 2 players would have the same class.

3 Likes