Best Simpsons Quotes

tumblr_mwfjklvSjo1s6u7eho1_1280.jpg

*Homer doing maze*

"Almost there.... Awwwwh!!"
"Another placemat sir?"
"Please."

1400534_627584757299810_1066509336_o.jpg

Channel 10 are playing classic Simpsons episodes. Stone cutters yesterday & Homer goes to Clown College today. Brilliant!

Channel 10 are playing classic Simpsons episodes. Stone cutters yesterday & Homer goes to Clown College today. Brilliant!

clown college episode is gold.

Toured the USS Midway today

Soooo many “is the poop deck really what I think it is?” Questions asked lol

"Homer rides the miniäture bike, but his pants get pulled off by the tyres"

Krusty: ah...burn that seat

That was my favourite episode for many many years.  I remember managing to tape it on VHS and wore the tape out.

Best Ep ever is the Evita parody I reckon.  

Willie in teachers lounge - "OOOHHH!!!  Look at me Im Milhouse!!! I've tucked me shirt into me underpants again!! I've got no friends so I confide in Willie!!"

*TEACHERS LAUGH*

Later in the episode

Milhouse "OH!!!  I nearly got a date, I better go tell Willie!!"  *runs off*

TREMENDOUS.

That was my favourite episode for many many years.  I remember managing to tape it on VHS and wore the tape out.

Willie in teachers lounge - "OOOHHH!!!  Look at me Im Milhouse!!! I've tucked me shirt into me underpants again!! I've got no friends so I confide in Willie!!"

*TEACHERS LAUGH*

Later in the episode

TREMENDOUS.

I think my favorite episode of all time would have to be Troy McClure and Selma. 

"I hate every ape I see, from ChimpanA to Chimpanzee..."  :lol:

*TEACHERS LAUGH*

Later in the episode

TREMENDOUS.

I think my favorite episode of all time would have to be Troy McClure and Selma. 

"I hate every ape I see, from ChimpanA to Chimpanzee..."  :lol:

Really?  That's probably my least favourite of the "classic era".  

I'd say my favourite is the one where Homer gets accused of sexual assault by the babysitter.  

I'd put season 6 of the Simpsons up against any season of any show in TV history.

$pringfield, Homer's Enemy, You Only Move Twice, Last Exit To Springfield, Cape Feare

In that order.

Weekend at Burnsie's!

bomb.jpg

radiant cool crazy nightmare zen new jersey nowhere

How now brown bureaucrat.

The Great Money Caper - Still has the best two-worded line in the history of The Simpsons

In the court room after Willie has been wrongfully arrested for the car-jacking and is on trial, he gets found guilty. He goes nuts, takes the cops gun and starts shooting everyone, Skinner goes down with blood pouring out, Marge has shots fired through her hair.

Homer confesses he made the car-jacking up. Then Lisa says "That's a wrap guys" and starts going through that it was a set up to get homer confess.

Homer: "So wait, you mean to tell me everyone was in on it?"

Willie: "WILLIE WASN'T"

Bear patrol ep is the best one ever

Teachers on strike: “Skinner said the teachers will crack any minute,purple monkey dishwasher!”

“There‘s no way I‘ll get into an Ivy League school now. At this rate, I probably won‘t even get into Vassar.” – Lisa Simpson

“I‘ve had just about enough of your Vassar bashing, young lady.” – Homer Simpson

Immigants! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them.

Immigants! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them.

Homer - Let the bears pay the bear tax, I pay the homer tax.

- That's the home owner tax

We're here we're ■■■■■ we dont want anymore bears.