Best Simpsons Quotes

Bart: I’m surprised he doesn’t try to blame his problems on his Percodan addiction.
Krusty: It wasn’t my fault, it was the Percodan. If you ask me, that stuff rots your brain. And now a word from our new sponsor…Percodan?! Aw, crap!

Frinkiac now makes GIFs!

My favourite scene, ever.

https://frinkiac.com/gif/S12E10/1031405/1034325/Rm9yZ2V0IGl0LCBIb21lci4gCkl0J3MgQ2hpcm8tdG93bi4=

Ch ch ch ch changes
Time to change the oil
Ch ch changes
Dont wanna be an oily man!

one of my all time moments. When Homer laughs and says “yeah”- the face he pulls as he says it is classic

“They call him, ‘annual gift man’”.

If someone was keen enough they should review this thread pick out the ten most quoted and turn it into a poll to settle this once and for all.
If someone was keen enough.
And then let us celebrate this new arrangement with the adding of chocolate to milk.

Marge: Where are you going at this time of night
Homer: Uh, I’m not going to lie to your Marge…Goodnight!!!

Marge: Where are you going at this time of night Homer: Uh, I'm not going to lie to your Marge.....Goodnight!!!

Marge: what have you done to the car
Homer: Nothing
Marge: I don’t think it had broken axles before
Homer: before, before…you’re living in the past Marge! Quit living in the past.

I freaking love that episode. So many quotes.

No noise means no bees
to the bee mobile!

Don’t you mean your Chevy?

Yes

Still can’t go past:

Homer:

“Hellooo, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.”

“Okay Mr. Burns, what’s your first name?”

“I… don’t… know".

The last 2 posts are probably top 2 for mine.

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don’t come in tomorrow don’t bother coming in on Monday
Homer: woohoo, 4 day weekend

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't come in tomorrow don't bother coming in on Monday Homer: woohoo, 4 day weekend

That qoute sums up homer for me. So dumb yet loveable