Best Simpsons Quotes

"Have you noticed any change in Bart?"
"New glasses?"
"No. He looks like something might be disturbing him."
"Probably misses his old glasses."
"I guess we could get more involved in Bart's activities but then I'd be afraid of smothering him."
"Yeah, and then we'd get the chair."
"That's not what I meant!"
"It was, Marge. Admit it."
Thread needs more Arnie Pie

"He's jumping out of the car, Kent! He's trying to climb over the fence! Now he's realizing he's too fat. He's digging a hole like a dog! Now he's given up on that and he' running back and forth! He's climbing into a pipe and he seems to be stuck. His legs are dangling in a comical fashion! Oh, it's the saddest thing I've ever seen!"
"Arnie, Arnie, how are the children?"
"I CAN'T SEE THROUGH METAL, KENT."

"Springfield is still grappling tonight with the departure of Reverend Timothy Lovejoy, local Bible nut. How is our community coping with this spiritual vaccuum? Let's ask Arnie Pie in the Sky!"
"You wanna know what I see, Kent? I see a slow news day with nothing to fill it!"
"Arnie, you're supposed to be filming people coping with the loss of their church!"
"And how am I supposed to do that? Do I have a magic lens that can see into peoples' souls? Well, yours would be black, Kent! BLACK AS THE ACE OF SPADES!"
"Scientists say they're also less attractive physically, and while we speak in a well-educated manner they tend to use low-brow expressions like 'oh yeah?' and 'come here a minute'."
"Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh?! Bart, come here a minute."
"You come here a minute!"
"Oh yeah?"

Be like the boy! Be like the boy!

Now the old men up the back

We like Roy! We like Roy!

IMMOGANTS I KNEW IT WAS THEM EVEN WHEN IT WAS THE BEARS IN NEW IT WAS THEM!

happyyyyyy birthday mr smithersssss

uh60453,1266005553,happy_birthday_mr_smi

8f23_030.jpg

Herb “Okay, now before I tell you about my idea, I‘d like to show you this.”

Homer “It‘s drinking the water!”

Herb “Take it easy, Homer. Now this is an example of how one little idea carefully marketed”

Homer“This is the greatest invention in the world. You‘ll make a million dollars!”

Herb “No, Homer … [chuckle] … that invention is out already. I‘m just usin‘ it as an example.”

Homer “Hehehe … goin‘ back for more.”

DENTAL PLAN.

snpp on Cape Feare:

Scott A. Mankey: I also thought the rake sequence went on waaaay too long. I thought this whole episode was a little too cartoonish, and not enough "Simpsonish". Impossible, silly things like all the props for singing HMS Pinafore (including the playbill), driving thru the cactus patch, everybody menacing Bart (e.g., Ned Flanders ala Freddy Krueger), etc., etc. I also thought it was unsubtle cartoon humor when Sideshow Bob was announcing who he wasn't going to kill, and when he got stomped on by the parade. I don't want "Bugs Bunny", I want the Simpsons.

A bit that always makes me laugh in that episode is when Bart is scared of getting killed, and Homer keeps on coming into his room screaming with a knife and then a chainsaw :lol:

Lenny: um Homer there is a snake biting your arm 

Homer: eh, don't worry he will tire himself out....snakes natures quitters

Call yourself the King of the Jungle!

As mentioned above, I did like when they crossed to Arnie Pye for 'Arnie in the Sky.'

Homer: Marge! Don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals!  (Except the weasel.)

The goggles, they do nothing!

Clancy use the remote.

Oh yeah.

Nothing beats yelling out, WE'LL TAKE THE SPRUCE MOOSE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067ZRcsrdeM

Greatest EPISODE EVER

snpp on Cape Feare:

Scott A. Mankey: I also thought the rake sequence went on waaaay too long. I thought this whole episode was a little too cartoonish, and not enough "Simpsonish". Impossible, silly things like all the props for singing HMS Pinafore (including the playbill), driving thru the cactus patch, everybody menacing Bart (e.g., Ned Flanders ala Freddy Krueger), etc., etc. I also thought it was unsubtle cartoon humor when Sideshow Bob was announcing who he wasn't going to kill, and when he got stomped on by the parade. I don't want "Bugs Bunny", I want the Simpsons.

A bit that always makes me laugh in that episode is when Bart is scared of getting killed, and Homer keeps on coming into his room screaming with a knife and then a chainsaw :lol:

Lenny: um Homer there is a snake biting your arm 

Homer: eh, don't worry he will tire himself out....snakes natures quitters

BARTYOUWANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAWANDHOCKEYMASK?

Look Mr Burns sure Im flatered and even a little curious but I dont get into those back door shennagins

In a way you're both winners. In another, more accurate, way Barney's the winner.

You‘ll have to speak up, I‘m wearing a towel.

I will get you beer barron, no you wont, yes I will...DOH

Marge I dont wont to lie to you...

Those guys were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever did suck..they sure did suck