Blitz Metalhead Thread

There ya go Hobs fans.

Be good if they announced the venue as well.

for Star Wars fans:

There ya go Hobs fans.

Be good if they announced the venue as well.

Venue to be announced on Monday apparently

Boba Fett is a fairly tidy drummer.

Crypt from Brisbane are reforming for their re-issue boxset. This saturday at the tote will be good one with Contaminated, Sewercide and Faceless Burial as support.

Blood Incantation with the death metal album of the year.

Immolation played on friday night at the hi-fi - Was incredible.

That was way better than the Hardwired piece of crap. It will be interesting to hear the whole album.

Video clip needs way less of Lars doing Jabba the Hut impersonations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1qrJjhDIs

I’ve never heard of Blood Incantation, where did you come across them? It sounds pretty good, but a fairly slow tempo to begin with. I’ll definitely check 'em out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1qrJjhDIs

I’ve never heard of Blood Incantation, where did you come across them? It sounds pretty good, but a fairly slow tempo to begin with. I’ll definitely check 'em out.

I usually follow the record label they are on pretty closely - they have a good track record. They also share members with some old bands that I’ve known for a minute. Anyways check out the label :

www.darkdescentrecords.com

Thoughts? Like the music, Shadows sounds a bit strange

Not my taste. Bit too, prog rock.

Film clip reminds me of one of Ghost’s clips though (in a general way mind you):

Just while I think of it:

I forgot about the new Hobbsy album! 20 years between albums and all:

It’s actually pretty damn good I reckon.

While I’m writing here, I saw Suicidal Angels on the weekend. Very awesome. I was quite surprised by them, although I was pretty boozed by the time they came on considering you could by Weiß Bier in the glass at a farkin gig!

Testament - Brotherhood of the Snake is out today too. Just bought and listening now

Verdict?

Metallica One, with Newstead’s bass enhanced. Sounds amazing. Lars and Hetfield’s egos sabotaged their own album. Hope they release a remixed/remastered version of the whole album eventually.

And, Dyers Eve. Sounds incredible. Chills down my spine listening to these mixes.

Verdict?

Not bad. I don’t think it will be anything special, but a solid Testament album none the less. Needs more listens of course.

The worst thing is, I bought the album from google play because they allow paypal, which I find an easy way to buy stuff, but track 5,6,7 all cut out after a minute. That’s what you get for doing things legally.