Blitz Metalhead Thread

NWA in the rock and roll hall of fame.

Yes or No?

NWA in the rock and roll hall of fame.

Yes or No?

Popular music: yes. Rock n Roll: Yeah, Nah.

Joining rock legends Madonna and run dmc

Rock and roll hall of fame jumped the shark long ago

Got me bingeing on he pe,

Another 90ā€™s classic. Canā€™t guess my age can you?

one of my fav albums of all time is a mix of hip hop and metal.

Rage Against the Machine?

Judgement Night Soundtrack

Apart from that killer Slayer/ICE-T co-op some other great tracks:

Helmet / House of Pain - Just Another Victim

Faith No More / Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Another Body Murdered

Therapy / Fatal - Come And Die

Anthrax and Public Enemy

Its settled then.

Hip hop is only bearable when its mixed with metal.

Well, ā€¦ barely, ā€¦ but yeah ā€¦

So it turns out the maligned fourth album from Sacred Reich actually kicks ā– ā– ā– ā– . No one was doing thrash any more in 1996 so maybe that explains the poor reception?

Best song:

Aussie Bandā€™s Northlane & In Hearts Wake just dropped this co-written/performed EP, its pretty slick.

Aussie Band's Northlane & In Hearts Wake just dropped this co-written/performed EP, its pretty slick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEffO4kpFTk

In Hearts Wake have a knack for just releasing new music out of nowhere!

When Northlane replaced their singer, I wasnā€™t really a fan of the new guy. When I listened to Node I thought it was alright, then I saw them live and he blew me away. The dude has a huge range on his Vocalsā€¦

Any metal heads looking for something to do tonight I recommend getting down to Bang to see I Killed The Prom Queen perform the album Music For The Recently Deceased in itā€™s entirety.

New band for me

Few Ghost members here.

Hereā€™s a ā€˜metalā€™ comic character villain Iā€™m working on. I only started learning how to draw this year. Hopefully, I can get good enough to draw comics that donā€™t suck :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else Symphony X fans? Paradise Lost is definitely in my top half dozen favourite albums

Really rate this latest Gojira album.