Bomba Thompson

Not sure if you’re taking the p_ss … but newspapers selectively report or report in a way that is generally damning to a persons character. While I’m adding a layer of information and proposing (assumption) a scenario that “could” explain why Bomba was at the detention centre. The 2 (selective reporting / my proposal) are mutually exclusive

Sorry - I didn’t get that because one immediately followed the other and it didn’t appear like you were changing topics.

1 Like

Ch7 News - If Bomber Thompson expected to keep a low profile, the Essendon backpack didn’t help.
Heaven help us :smirk:

1 Like

Its almost unbelievable except it’s not! We’ve witnessed the Hird witch hunt… here they go again. Will they be finally happy if they do tip him over the edge? The freedom of the media seriously needs to be looked at with far greater accountability needed for the tripe they write.

17 Likes

I often think about how it would be if Hird hadn’t been able to get help and the worst came to pass. It’s unthinkable, but was so close to happening. I can’t stand what our society has become - and it’s only the most obvious element of its problems.

8 Likes

That ch10 reporter in LA who asked Bomber if he enjoys assaulting women. Scum.

1 Like

WOT??

If one thought the AFL media was safe to venture back into - you realise nothing has changed.

1 Like

FKN What?

6 Likes

Twitterers should barrage this dikk with tweets asking if she enjoys beating up children…

Well, … do you? How do we know you don’t??

Where the fk did this come from? What possible justification is there to ask a question like that? Have I missed something?

And FFS, how bluddy desperate are these scum for a story, that they would follow a thus far completely innocent man all the way to fkn AMERICA???

3 Likes

Wait, what? When has that ever been alleged against him? Or did he push the reporter?

Unfkn believable. She trips over the guy she is harrassing, and then it’s him assaulting her? ■■■■■■■ disgusting. I cannot believe what we have become.

15 Likes

Was this in relation to something or completely random?

EDIT: nevermind seen the clip now

Ffffffk that’s digraceful!
those parasites should be eradicated.
Kim Jong Un or Xi Jin Ping wouldn’t allow their journalists to act like that.
Maybe it’s time we elected one of them or maybe Duterte (who’s also anti-scum) our next PM?

Anyone know who that scum of a reporter is? Candice wyatt or someone else?

yeah thats candice wyatt. like bomber is a geelong legend.

It’s not Candace Wyatt, despite her wrongly getting a lot of ■■■■ on Twitter about it.

Anyone asking what I was referring to, see Hoffy’s post above. Sorry for not including the link with my comment!

2 Likes

Would be nice if she told us who it was so we could abuse the right person.

2 Likes