Bomba Thompson

Why?

Candice is not that pure. The night Hirdy fell off his bike and suffered concussion she tweeted an image of the club statement and added " in a road rage incident…" and I called her out on it because nowhere in the statement did it mention road rage and she blocked me for asking where it mentioned road rage. She deleted the tweet as well.

2 Likes

l can’t tweet her, as l don’t have an account, but am happy to add her to the ■■■■ hit list.

Candice may be a Bombers supporter but for the most part the media stick together. She tweeted that she would not name the reporter in question because she, the reporter, doesn’t deserve to be abused.

Candice doesn’t seem to have a problem however with the harrassing and accusatory methods used towards Bomber. That to me is a form of abuse.

I thought Bomber showed great restraint in those circumstances. Let’s face it, they will keep going until something dire happens. Let’s just hope Bomber has some supportive family and friends around to support him.

8 Likes

Oh, but that’s their job, you see. That’s hard-hitting, investigative journalism. The age-old noble profession. Similar to selling your ■■■■ for crack.

3 Likes

“Melbourne Man goes on Holidays”

2 Likes

“Melbourne Man tries to avoid media as he goes on holidays , … but we flew half way around the world to harass him anyway, … and got to accuse him of woman bashing into the bargain by getting in his way as he was just trying to go about his business”

More to come.

2 Likes

Really feel for his two sons that are with him

I think it was, “how do you feel about abusing women?”.

1 Like

“Bomber Thompson may or may not have invested a lot or a little into bitcoin and may have made an estimated profit or not.”

Seriously that was an article two days ago. FMD.

4 Likes

And who’s business is it anyway other than his?
FMD indeed.

What’s wrong with that?

Because he’s got massive t*ts and I don’t want to risk seeing them.

Rather hypocritical I would have thought as she doesn’t have a problem with the reporter abusing Bomber.

2 Likes

Candice may be a Bombers supporter but for the most part the media stick together. She tweeted that she would not name the reporter in question because she, the reporter, doesn’t deserve to be abused.

Candice doesn’t seem to have a problem however with the harrassing and accusatory methods used towards Bomber. That to me is a form of abuse.

I thought Bomber showed great restraint in those circumstances. Let’s face it, they will keep going until something dire happens. Let’s just hope Bomber has some supportive family and friends around to support him.
[/quote]
If people want to find the name of some reporter or journo, it’s not difficult, but you can’t seriously think she’d publicly give up that other pest’s name, knowing it would most likely lead to abuse (even if warranted).

Don’t know what you’re basing your opinion on in the 2nd paragraph. She wouldn’t have much say in what her employer chooses to cover.

Agree with your last point though. I have no idea how he kept his cool when that idiot was in his face on the other side of the world with her ridiculous accusations.

I never really left

I just was to lazy to comment

6 Likes

What a monster.

3 Likes

They said “unsuspecting” travelers? Seriously?

“Hey, mate. Did you know that guy is the former AFL coach who’s rental was drug raided?’

Any kiwi or tourist at Auckland airport “WTF are you talking about?”

4 Likes

“If you look closely that’s Bomber Thompson in the oven, roasting slowly. His body temperature has risen to over 400 degrees - he’s literally stewing in his own juices.”

10 Likes

But if she did have a problem with the reporter abusing Bomber, the appropriate thing to do would be to reveal the reporter’s identity so she too could be abused? That’s not hypocritical at all.

2 Likes