Bomba Thompson

I shudder to think what’s its like to live in Caro’s body 24/7.

She’d probably think he stole his own lap-top and car too.

2 Likes

That might be as bad as anything she’s said.

Caro oozing with empathy for Bomba on Footy Classified.

Caro oozing is not an image I need in my head thank you very much

8 Likes

But Pus always oozes doesn’t it?

3 Likes

JFTR, did watch TF on late, … not one mention of any of this stuff, not from any of them not even Manure, or other newz dude, … zip.

Why do you all put yourselves,

through the mental torture of watching fc.?

7 Likes

I watched talking footy for the first time yesterday. I dont think ive ever seen as poor a TV show. Absolutely amateur stuff. Legitimately 4 of the most unlikeable football ‘personalities’ sitting around a table fake laughing at each others jokes, and trying not to look offended when one takes the ■■■■ out of the other.

FC is like liquid gold compared to the faeces that is talking footy.

Sorry Alex, any show that has the witch on it cannot be liquid gold. Dunno re the other show, as have never watched it.

Don’t watch any footy shows anymore…they are all dead for me after their complicity

16 Likes

There are so many other places to get your footy fix. Why waste time watching something as archaic as a TV talk show / variety show.

2 Likes

Just saw what SWSNBN said. What a disgusting person.

6 Likes

Quit listening to her. You’re making her relevant.

4 Likes

You are one sick puppy kid.

I watched talking footy for the first time yesterday. I dont think ive ever seen as poor a TV show. Absolutely amateur stuff. Legitimately 4 of the most unlikeable football ‘personalities’ sitting around a table fake laughing at each others jokes, and trying not to look offended when one takes the ■■■■ out of the other.

FC is like liquid gold compared to the faeces that is talking footy.
[/quote]

What?
Confirmed: alex.f.94 is Caro.

Yes it’s interesting. You wouldn’t want to emulate his leadership skills.

Yup. How’s his ethics standing up?

Not if lanced when under pressure.

1 Like

Article in the Rage quoting Costa, praising Bomba’s contribution to Geelong and offering for him and Cook to meet with him ( they have tried to contact him).
Bomba due in court Friday ,

2 Likes