Bomba Thompson

Everyone does it, it is human nature.
In his case, l also believe it is a protective mechanism.

I am glad to hear that Bomber is feeling much better, and the tables he is making look sensational. Looking forward to reading the rest of te interview. Good on him.

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but he doesnā€™t look happy and settled to me. He seems to be wound up so tight he might explode, and he couldnā€™t keep still. I hope thatā€™s because heā€™s a work thatā€™s still in progress and that he can eventually find some inner peace.

Is part two been posted yet?

He has never been one to keep still. I remember him speaking at a function when he was captain. Spoke well and with confidence, but rocked backwards and forwards on his feet the whole time.

1 Like

Having been where he has been, its one day at a time for the rest of your life.

I know because I am doing it. People with severe addictions, manage their condition, by not doing it again. That is the only way. Some days its works and some days its b1oody hard. Good on you Bomber because many people do not make it.

He is giving his best shot. Enjoy your life now Bomber you deserve it.

12 Likes

Part 1 is in the closed bomber thread.

Cheers for that

1 Like

I was leaning towards pre 2013, but I agree with what your saying regarding anything else.

Iremember meeting him in 1994 and he was a different cat, albeit one with a Cheshire breed grin. And this before he coached them. And various other poor cat references.

Anyway hope heā€™s good.

1 Like

I really hope heā€™s turned the corner. He really didnā€™t look comfortable in that interview. Edgy. Evasive eyes.

1 Like

I know people who are like that and they havenā€™t been on the gear or off the gear.
Heā€™s doing o.k. Its a long hard road with lots of bumps. Heā€™s doing good.

I know people like that too. Iā€™ve been one, and often still amā€¦ It wasnā€™t a criticism, nor a suggestion that he is or isnā€™t on the gear- it was more a reflection and a concern. Iā€™m also a bit suspicious of why he needs to publicise all this, and bring the whole Saga thing up again - but thatā€™s not a criticism either, itā€™s just a pretty obvious question. If it helps him fine. What I do know is that people in a good place, generally donā€™t talk to the floor.

1 Like
7 Likes

Bombers had a pop at teflon gill in part 2.

Iā€™m glad bomber is in a good spot in his life , I just wish him well

1 Like

bombathompson.com was already taken

1 Like

The tables look pretty good. Hope he has happier times ahead. He coached better than most of the boring sterile coaches coaching today. He was all about scoring an free flowing football at the cats. Good luck to him

3 Likes

6 Likes

The fact ALL the info is there bar the price,ā€¦ might suggest they want an arm, if not and/or a leg as well ā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep @Heather_Mills went to the last one.

13 Likes

The fine print is very interesting and cool.

jj

But certainly also lends weight to the max the Credit Card for a Ticket theory ā€¦ :laughing:

With all that on offer and being for Charity, ā€¦Iā€™m gonna guess about 5 or 600 per.