Bomber Thompson's House Raided by Police

My 3 year old nephew punched me in the Janz Clackas on Christmas morning.

Costa has managed to corner the fruit & veg market in Geelong, so definitely wouldn’t have done anything underhand in his entire life, ever!!
How dare Essendon offer Bomber a job back at his home club!

8 Likes

I have heard nothing up here. I never hear anything.

8 Likes

Never go full Yaco.

(yes I know it wasn’t Yaco who said it)

1 Like

Wow…

2 Likes

Good thing he’s wearing a Geelong polo in that interview.

3 Likes

How much do you charge for a session?

2 Likes

Only disclose 20% of what you hear.

1 Like

Every single time I read @Humble_NSW_Fan I read it as Humble_NSFW_Fan and I have to remind myself that he’s an Essendon fan from north of the border, not a fan of watching naked people while at work.

Every single time.

9 Likes

What do you call a pack of drug dealers?

A BOMBA

he he

Sometimes I read what people post - blithely and unquestioningly parroting what someone in a position of power has said - and wonder if they’ve been under a rock for oh, pick a number, 5 years.

People (and groups) can have any sort of motivation for doing things, which may be legitimate, or may be a pile of ■■■■. You have to think about what motivations may be and what may be happening under the surface.

3 Likes

Just so you know, I meant the person who posted the silly comment about arrests as not going full Yaco, not you.

1 Like

Happened to my sister and a house she was renting. They kicked in the front door while she was sleeping, and demanded to know where some guy was. When she was shown the warrant it was soon apparent that they had raided the wrong flat number.

3 Likes

There should be massive compensation payouts for such cockups. Imagine the stress and anxiety that must come from that happening?

And it just shouldn’t happen.

How fkn hard is it to get the right address? Don’t they have Google Maps?

4 Likes

According to my sister, the police seemed more concerned that they had probably tipped off the real target for the raid than the fact they had kicked in an innocent civilian’s door. Fortunately the door could be easily fixed.

1 Like

Bomber caught in the middle of a ■■■■■ sandwhich.

Bomber and sandwiches just don’t mix.

1 Like

Nice try.

1 Like

Just tryin to lighten the mood :wink:

3 Likes

That’s kinda what I’m thinking. How many homes or factory or whatever that joint is, get media attention everyday unless it just so happens to be someone known to public. Cause it’s Thompson’s it is instantly news an they can have a field day with this because of the past. Who knows but that’s my guess. Not enough scandal to print about right now

3 Likes

From what i read, 4 houses raided, drugs found in 3 but i could not find names/photos of the owners of the other properties.