Bomberblitz 5th BBBBQ! - 2020 - CANCELLED for now

Just an explanation here as well, last year I started to organise the 4th bbq thing but handed the reigns over as I had to pull out last minute. I’m back this year but those who helped out last year are also there to help if you have any questions!

5 Likes

I’ve had a few questions with regards to what people can bring.

It really is bring what you’d like. No pressure, not obligations (unless you’re like me and bringing meat or bread for example).

We’ve had chips, donuts, dips, cakes even a tiramisu one year. Vice versa we’ve also had finger food as well like spring rolls.

It really is anything you’d like to contribute :slight_smile:

Got a killer chocolate brownie recipie? Release it on the blitzers!

Got a samosa you want to show off? Release it on the blitzers!

Want to bring a Woolies choc mud cake? No worries too!

All I ask if you do decide to bring something is let me know so I can update the opening post so we don’t double up on things, although the spicy onions battle one year was also a treat!

2 Likes

I will bring grapes/maybe some other fruit.

1 Like

I didn’t even know you were coming…

I’m not Fark Carlton FFS.

surely someone is going to bring gods child snack in fairy bread?

1 Like

Fruit at a BBQ? YOU MONSTER!!

5 Likes

Hate to say it - but something unavoidable has come up, and I won’t be able to make it, folks.
Real shame.
@Soulnet - sorry man - you’ll need someone to cover for the things I was going to bring.

1 Like

Sour ones?

The BBBQ is a lid-off-safe environment.

You’ll be missed Decks.

2 Likes

Ah another meeting?

2 Likes

If @Soulnet accepts me and my better half to this meeting of the great blitzers I’m happy to grab some bread (just let me know how much) and if you’re lucky I may even be able to talk the missus into making some potato salad (no promises though, this will depend entirely how much I annoy her between now and then) Might even be good enough to tempt Conor back. Mmm potato…

3 Likes

Will it have bacon bits, Spring Onion, boiled eggs parsley and mustardised Mayo in it ?? :heart_eyes:

I could eat a good Tata Salad like that every day of the year. Love it. :yum:

2 Likes

Son’s birthday party

1 Like

Deckham: Hey everybody I’m off to the Blitz BBQ on the 14th

Junior Deckham: um Dad?

3 Likes

We will miss you

2 Likes

Bugga. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Turns out my cousins wedding is in the late afternoon, so you poor sods will have to put up with me again.

6 Likes

We have a starting 18.

3 Likes

Bump.